FREE gift with ELR vape bands!

Wow…thank you thank you, this is so generous. I sent you a message on the vape band thread a little while ago on how to get bands and pay and all that. Once you receive that and order goes through I would love a wide bore if you have any left. Thank you so very very much!!

2 Likes

I like it tight… and thank you!

1 Like

Wide bore
Thank You

1 Like

How do we get these

1 Like

You put your left foot in,
you pull your left foot out,
you do the hokey pokey and you turn yourself about…

J/K ask @Whiterose0818 if he has any spare ones to sell.

5 Likes

@cremeanddessertvaper here is some links but if you summons @Whiterose0818 I am sure he will make sure you don’t get left behind.That’s just the way he rolls!:fist:
Thank you for the tip offer , if you have a tighty that would be alrighty my brother.

4 Likes

i got him/her! thanks for sending them my way!

4 Likes

what is a ELR vape band

its a rubber band you put around tanks to protect the glass…or to help grip…or to look cool…

7 Likes

lol that what i thought but wasnt sure

2 Likes

Small bore big bore what ever you have is great my prayers be with you thanks

Red white and blue would be the appropriate colors they don’t run but sure to VAPE ON lol

I’ve been sending the drip tips out with every order of vape bands. Unless you don’t want any vape bands, I guess I could just send you out a drip tip or two…

No I’m interested in some vape bands that’s great where do I purchase the band’s and what do they say on them that’s a great idea I’m in

@Whiterose0818 you sent me a drip tip (small black one with some white/cream in it) made out of some kinda material that doesn’t seem to be plastic. Do you happen to know what it’s made of and where they can be purchased at… I like how it’s made (but would like it a bit taller and wider).

1 Like

Maybe it’s delrin?

1 Like

I’ve only (I believe) used plastic and metal tips… this is smooth almost rubbery (but not rubber), it’s the small tip in the picture…

1 Like

I’ll look it up and send you a link…a little later on

OK, my brother, I looked up what I ordered from Fasttech that day(thats where those came from) and came up with these results:
SKU #'s
I looked at your picture and its hard to make out which one I sent you, but you should be able to figure it out…the material is resin…they have plenty more to choose from, so you should be able to get what you want…

3 Likes

kewl appreciate the help

2 Likes