Free Shipping? - Nicotine River

Is the sale live yet? I want to get an order done today.

Hey Kenbu! In regards to sales we unfortunately will not be offering the sales 1-2 days prior. We generally only offer sales on holidays and rarely offer them on normal non-holiday days. The best way to go about this would be to just ask us here if any sales are happening in the future and I can confirm.

For veterans day we will be offering a sale on flavorings, we are unsure of the percentage yet of the sale.

As for Black Friday & Cyber Monday there will be a sale as well on our entire store.

Thank you!

3 Likes

The sale is not live yet and will be occurring only on Saturday so that the facility is not overwhelmed for the Black Friday sale as everything must be in stock and the facility must be prepared. This Veteran’s day is going to be a one day sale only.

Thank you!

3 Likes

Any additional discounts for military members?

:wink:

6 Likes

Yes there is :slight_smile:

I’ll PM you right now with additional info!

3 Likes

Same question as Molly here! :smiley:

2 Likes

PM’ing you now!

Thank you!

2 Likes

Me 3. USARMY

4 Likes

PM’ing you now! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If it isn’t a problem, could you include me in that @Nicotine_River ?

2 Likes

Not a problem at all! I’ll PM you now! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Got my nicotine today! It arrived nicely packed! The bottles were super cold to the touch!
It is very clear as well. Little to no odor. I appriciate the bottles and the sealed cap that only allows for a syringe.
Thanks nic river

4 Likes

Your gonna love their nic!

4 Likes

Glad to hear you’re satisfied!

Whatever you need, just let me know! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Could you PM me this info also please?

1 Like

Hey Nic River, is the Vet Day sale live? Can you stack discounts? Also, you mentioned Black Friday ad, is that a significant discount? Trying to decide to do a major stock up or a “tide me over” stock up.

Danke Schein, Gracias, Thank you. :smiley:

1 Like

Can you send that to me too please?

2 Likes

Hey Cooter1, Unfortunately I didn’t see your post over the weekend. The sale did go live, unfortunately you can not stack discounts on our website. In regards to black Friday we will be having a sale on everything. And we can assure it will be great but we are still unsure the percentage yet!

Thank you :slight_smile:

-A

3 Likes

PM’ing you now!

-A

2 Likes

Lets move the discussion over to NR’s vendor thread.