Fruit based vapes make me cough

Their site has a “store finder” Click Me

I also just sent them an email asking about international shipping. I’ll post their response when they reply…

If you get a powder it needs to be pure Stevia (rebaudioside A). NOT a maltodextrin or erythritol blend (they use these fillers to approximate the mouthfeel and bulk of sugar, but they just burn up on coils and ruin everything if you try to vape them). @daath might be able to tell you where he got his.

I bought my powder from ebay (UK seller)… Someone else here bought some as well, but I don’t recall who…

Thanks for the tips people, I’m looking forward to trying Pyure.

@daath
Can I ask how you mixed this up and what are your thoughts on it?
I noticed that the list of ingredients of the pyure is water, citric acid and apple cider vinegar.
Not sure if this is the way to go or simply mix up in vg or pg or distilled water?

Holy shit it all sounds too good to be true. I’m going to walmart today and getting some. Could it be effective in let’s say blueberry cheesecake?

I can’t wait to try this ! I hate the aftertaste of sucralose and that it really isn’t good for us.
You said this is available at wal-mart ?

I can get all the other Pyure products, but my Walmart apparently doesn’t sell the liquid. :frowning: I look every time I go. Kroger doesn’t have any of the Pyure products. Last place to look here is Publix and then it’s on to Amazon.

1 Like

I bet the Wal-mart here won’t have it either then. For some reason most of these wal-marts are very very small only a handful of super walmarts in Wa. state. I miss Publix like you wouldn’t believe. I suppose I will try another store or possibly a local " health food " store ! Thanks JoJo

1 Like

I’ve only used it in one mix so far a few drops in my blue raspberry. You get no gunking at all with it? Because it does have ca in it. But I’ve also heard that ac vinager is like a coil cleaner.

I mixed up 1g of powder in 9g of PG - I haven’t had a chance to try it yet (I do have a mix steeping with it though!)… It’s very sweet and don’t have any off taste to me (I did taste a drop!)…

I looked all over town and could not find it so I had to order 2 bottles from Amazon. Now I do have the sweet drops but I seem to remember using this in the beginning when I first started and for some reason stopped…what was the deal with the sweet drops by sweet leaf?

Oh well I’ll have the Pyrue Liquid organic stevia tomorrow.

Thanks Daath, look forward to your thoughts.

Looks like I will go with the stevia powder and mix up with citric acid, apple cider vinegar and either pg or distilled water?
Would anyone know what ratios to use or point me in the right direction to advice on this please?
Many thanks!

Hmmm…looks familiar lol

yup, its yours. I like the flavor alot, just gotta get the coughing under control

1 Like

No problem lol I saw the name and forgot all about that one. Sorry if it’s already been mentioned but only fruit mixes? What about dessert/creams? pg/vg and all that? I would imagine you have tried all of these though.

I know a lot of people that have this issue with citrus and more “acidic” types, like guava, etc.

That sucks bud :frowning:

Assuming you get the unflavored, it seems ideal. If you hated it, you probably won’t love Pyure.

Ingredients
Purified water, organic stevia leaf extract, natural flavors

1 Like

I have used it before and liked it ( sweet leaf’s stevia ) and yes I got the unflavored clear version you listed the ingredients there.

I bought 2 bottles of the Pyure just waiting to get them tom.

I don’t see why not, I add it to damn near every mix I have with fruit in it.

Yup, and many other places… Walgreens, Costco, Amazon, The Vitamin Shoppe, Puritans Pride, Lucky Vitamin…

Just pulled up WA on their “store locator” Click Here, and found this… (dunno if they carry the liquid drops though, may have to call around) You can also order directly from their site (still trying to find out if international shipping is offered…)

No difference in gunk that I’ve noticed and definitely nothing like sucralose.

1 Like

Thanks Mofogger ! I went ahead and ordered 2 bottles from Amazon since I went to 4 places and called around as well and they all had just the packets. I’ll be using my oranges again hopefully w/o coughing !

2 Likes