Fruit Flavours..shake and vape?

Really?

Ive watched videos on steeping and Ive read comments on here that you can practically make a fruit e juice and vape straight away but ive yet to get any result like that.

Ive aimed at mixes on here that are highly rated or commented on and copied the exact ratios etc and used good branded concentrates

So why am i getting a nasty chemical taste ? I even get it after steeping

Many of the fruit flavors do tend to do better in a shorter* amount of time, however they can be perfumey at first, you can try leaving the cap loose for a couple hours after its mixed, or still give it a day or two rest for that chemically taste/smell to settle. Not sure why you would have it after steep, still…

1 Like

Some of those highly r comes don’t work for me either. Which is ok, but frustrating when you are new. Of course there are countless threads on how to mix and trouble shoot. Hopefully you have read those. They are a super good source of info.

But we ask…can you give us an example of a recpie you have been trying? In “flavor name” “brand” “%” format? Like Vienna cream FA 0.75%

I’m sure you will get good responses when you do that.

You say “good branded concentrates” but are they the exact brands used in the recipe? That can make a HUGE difference. Not all flavors are the same across all brands.

Also, many fruit flavors contain alcohol that will need to escape which is why leaving the cap of for a bit after thoroughly mixing can help. It is what can be considered a perfumy taste.

Here is one of my recipes that is great right after being mixed up. No steeping needed but you can’t just substitute on brands flavor for another and expect the same result.

It is a nice light melon flavor vape. Perfect for summer time!

SSB Melons

Ingredient %
Cactus (INAWERA) 0.25
Cantaloupe (Flavorah) 1.8
Liquid Stevia (Pyure) 0.25
Mango (TPA) 5
Papaya (FA) 1.5

Flavor total: 8.8%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
2 Likes

Anytime you ask a question like this please include at the very least what flavors you used the nic level and the PV/VG ratio. This info speeds it along, it would be even better to include the exact recipe you used. Including brands of flavors Some combinations don’t play well together.

On another note I don’t have or personally believe there is such a thing as shake and vape. I steep everything even after it gets it’s bath in the UC. Fruits at least 7 days, boozes at least 10 days and anything with a dairy flavor in it at least 14 days, and to me they are barely vapeable then and are even better at double that time if not longer.

And of course I don’t bother to read all the posts and say almost the same thing as at least one other poster. :smile:

3 Likes

I am going to adapt that one there w/ Mango FLV omg it is the best mango i’ve tried yet.

2 Likes

Also if you are mixing into plastic bottles burb it ever hour or so, just squeeze it till the juice it right at the top. I usually end up sacrificing a drop or two doing this but if there is anything that has evaporated and you “burp” it out there is less chance of it settling back down into the liquid.

1 Like

Yup thats what i do :slight_smile:

I’ve just never been able to enjoy mango anything even the fresh fruit leaves an odd harsh taste in my mouth. Lord knows I tried enough things to feel I gave it a fair chance. lol

1 Like

Sounds like I need to pick some up! Any ideas as to what % to use.I’m thinking Mango (Flavorah) @ 2% would work.

1 Like

Somethings you just don’t like, I get it. I don’t like TFA nor FA’s Mango I’ve really tried w/ both of them and I have to use them like one drop at a time. IRL I like mango pretty good I’d rather eat pineapple or watermelon over it thou.

@Bearkat it’s pretty concentrated but in this recipe I have it @ 2% I tend to hang around 1.25-1.50 % I am not 100% sure FLV has released it yet it’s a newer one should be soon because it is a well liked flavor !

1 Like

Seems that it is available from Bull City & NicRiver and it is now in my shopping cart, thanks!

1 Like

OH YEAH, Gimme good watermelon any day of the week.

1 Like

I am also adding in some Wild Melon (FLV) @ 1% on my next batch.Sounds like I need to try two new batches once I get in the new Mango.

1 Like

Hee he kewl you will love it if you love mango ! I love wild melon I will add that too

1 Like

This will be my next batch.

Ingredient %
Cactus (INAWERA) 0.25
Cantaloupe (Flavorah) 1.8
Liquid Stevia (Pyure) 0.25
Mango (Flavorah) 2
Papaya (FA) 1.5
Wild Melon (Flavorah) 1
1 Like

I had to sub TFA papaya sux but it’s all I have and I will use it at 0.45% it’s pretty strong and citrus like.