Fruity mixes

So I found this:
“Vamp Toes, as the name partially suggests (say both words as though they were one - and think of a certain British summertime beverage comprised of grape, raspberries and blackcurrants) is a delightfully accurate take on a classic summertime cordial/fizzy pop. If you’re a fan of Vimto, then you’ll no doubt be a fan of this. A refreshing yet familiar mix of Grape, Raspberry and Blackcurrant.”

Looks like you have some fruits that would work, but I think there needs to be something else in there too to give you that cordial/fizz part. I don’t think of cordial and pop as being the same… For a cordial flavor I’d probably try FA liquid amber or brandy, for the fizz I might go with a champagne flavor.

1 Like

Thanks you so much for your feedback! I found a few clone recipes based on blackcurrant, grapes and raspberries only but I find it hard to mix it properly. But that’s how it is right? Trial and error :smiley: the steeping is so hard to wait for though, this is the first time I work with single flavors so it’s mostly just try and fail/succeed, but the wait is really killing me :joy:

2 Likes

Yep, trial error trial error rinse and repeat. :wink:

Steeping… A necessary evil that I hate with a passion. Lol

1 Like

May I ask you if you found a good alternative for vamp toes in the meanwhile? I am looking for so long to find something but without success. Due to this post I know at least what is in ( A refreshing yet familiar mix of Grape, Raspberry and Blackcurrant).

And yes, I know this was 5 years ago.

1 Like

Unfortunately I never found a replacement, didn’t manage to mix anything satisfactory myself and in the end also quit vaping, so I’m afraid I can’t be of any help!

3 Likes

Thanks anyway. Quitting vaping is of course better than finding a vamp toes clone :wink:

2 Likes