Fur babies!

Easy, Buddy…none is none.
Alisa cares and you know we all do. We love you as much as a red-headed step child, and no less.
We care about your stash, your job, your Sweetie’s health, …and you know it, eh?
We care about Cleo…and you can’t make us stop caring…so go Feng Shui your toilet paper,
and if you don’t…we will lobby your congressmen to make a law that you can’t buy any vaping shit online where you live…

2 Likes

Wow… just rolled all the shittiest things going on in my life into one post to throw in my face. Thanks. Last time i’ll be sharing anything personal on here, I guess…

Oh my my, Mike. I wish you’d go reread what Ozo said. He was trying to tell you how much we all care. He wasn’t trying to be a dick, like you have taken it.

@therabidweasel … …

6 Likes

How quickly they grow up!! Sistra is now almost 7 months old and all mine. My first foster failure. The other picture is her and my senior Dolly who is now 11 yrs old.

9 Likes

Daisy had a couple of her friends knocking on the door for their afternoon treats and thought that I would introduce everyone to Brownie and Peanut.I am not sure of their real names but I figure if I feed them then I should name them.:grinning:
They belong to my neighbor and visit me a couple times a day.

As I set down to give them snackies I also noticed Debbie the Doe with her two fawns in the field behind the house.I need to remember to pick up some batteries for the game camera before they get all grown up.Only had my phone but maybe they can be seen in the pics.

12 Likes

Awww how stinkin’ adorable is that!! :stuck_out_tongue: This totally made my day. Thanks! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I wanna live were you live! We only get to see crows and scorpions and an occasional rattler.

3 Likes

I was going to tell you about the heat index of 107 today , then I remembered where you live.:sunglasses:
But out there it’s a dry heat right…:wink:

3 Likes

Most of the time it’s dry but come late July - mid September it’s humid and freakin’ awful! I’ve been known to sweat under a cold shower. Besides, once it gets past 110/115, it’s just horrible, wet or dry. It might actually be bearable if we had lush parks and trees other than Palms. Where I live is a natural wind tunnel and I complain about about the wind kicking up sand everywhere and into everything. There is a huge windmill farm here and someone visiting once told me that we would have less windstorms if we just shut down all the big fans. I had no response to that.

5 Likes

That’s funny! I also agree once the heat index gets above 100 it sucks regardless of the humidity!

2 Likes

Had the two fawns playing in the yard this afternoon , snapped a pic with the phone.They were born around the 4th of July weekend , little earlier than usual here.I usually don’t start seeing them until August.

12 Likes

Sorry to hear about Luna :frowning:

2 Likes

My move brings me to my family which had already moved in advance (wife took job out of state). So now I am re-united with my two evil twins, Mother and son mini-Schnauzers, Maggie and Buzz. They have always performed their genetic task which is to kill anything that moves in their space (rat terriers). Someone told me that Schnauzers are the one dog that Ceasar (the Dog Whisperer) won’t own.

We train them every day and they actually have a professional Dog walker who wears them out regularly. They are so super sweet to Humans …adorable! But any other living creature must be eaten. I can loan them to you… they can detect grubs in your lawn and will dig them up and eat them …along with squirrels, birds, mice, lizards, snakes …you know stuff that moves in your house or yard. Maggie is small (15 lbs) but Buzz is the world’s largest mini-Schnauzer at 25 lbs …not an ounce of fat. Cute little fur babies! Lemme take a pic!

11 Likes

They look like little terrors…

I love them!!

Those eyes definitely have quite some mischief in them. I love Schnauzers, loyal to a fault - devoted until the end.

3 Likes

Ok. Heres my little friend. He’s called Kalem, he’s a jack russell and he’s 7 yrs old. I’ve had “jack’s” all my life and he’s the 3rd one ive had. He’s an absolute nutter and i love him to bits.

This one was day before yesterday, hot as hell in the uk, for a change.

And this is him with his teaddy bear. He won’t go anywhere without it. :yum:

12 Likes

Awww he’s a doll! I have always liked jacks. :smiley:

5 Likes

Thank you @jojo. :yum:

2 Likes

He is a Handsome Chap @Pattie ! I do think they are all a little crazy but I think they make wonderful friends.Your Kalem obviously has a better upbringing than my Jack Rat named Trigger.
When I treat mine to a dollop of ice cream he will always bite into it and get the most awful brain freeze expression on his face. He would continue to gobble it down and get the same expression until it is gone.It has taken him a few years but Trigger now has me trained to let his ice cream melt into a non solid state before serving him.:grinning:

4 Likes

Mine isn’t too bad with icecream, he tried the biting a big bit off and swallowing it scenario, but brain freeze set in so now he just takes his time. He doesn’t get it too often but i had to cool him down.
That was after he was in the pool and getting cold water pored on him but it was exceptionally hot, so icecream it was. :yum:

4 Likes

Here is my friend Trigger , he is a Jack Russel /Rat Terrier mix. He came into my life when he was two years old, he is now fourteen and it is very hard for me knowing his time is near.I put off telling everyone about Trigger because honestly I knew it wouldn’t be short or easy.
For the most part his good days far outnumber his bad and he doesn’t seem to be in pain.
Time is the only thing I have found that Trigger can’t beat. He has had more surgery’s than I care to remember.
I had to make a decision when he was four , his front leg was already in a cast but the bigger issue was the blood poisoning starting to go through his body.The vet told me I should probably have him put to sleep.The only other option was to get him stable enough to undergo surgery to remove the leg.I wasn’t sure if I wanted to remove his front leg.My sister adopted a three legged dog years earlier but I had never seen a dog missing a front leg.
I told the vet to do whatever he could and I started researching.I came across a web site titled Cassie’s Three-Legged Dog Club.
http://www.cassiesclub.com/
After doing a little reading and going through some Kleenex , I decided to leave it up to Trigger.
Two days latter the vet informed me he he felt that Trigger was strong enough for surgery.
Ten years latter Trigger still doesn’t consider himself crippled and he has no problem reminding me when I need to quit whining ,strap on my big boy britches and take care of whatever problem I think I can’t handle.
People could , no… make that should learn from their pets as they haven’t been dumbed down by society and will never know the definition of give up!

12 Likes