Fur babies!

You won’t regret it !!! I’m truly surprised you have not already gotten another furry friend just by hearing your story…

2 Likes

I have looked. But I have high hopes I can find another Tonk just like Cocoa. I have had every type of cat there is. I am sure you know, there are the feisty ones. The don’t touch me ones. The cuddlers, and the ones that just want to play. There are similarities in cats you can tell just by looking at them, regardless of breed. I don’t know how I know. But when I see another Cocoa I will know it’s the one for me. I haven’t seen that in any cat since her. I know I could bring any cat home and be happy if I had a cat again. Believe me, I have tried. But I want another friend just like the one I had.

3 Likes

I miss having a cat too sometimes. Unfortunately, Sean is extremely allergic. So, we will give our attentions and love to these two spoiled babies…

Girlie - The Princess and Camo - The Goofball

9 Likes

Aww, such a great photo!

5 Likes

My deepest heartfelt sympathy goes out to you and yours! :pensive:

5 Likes

Terribly sorry you lost your friend. I may have to put my oldest dog Athos down soon. I adopted him 13 years ago and he was already an adult dog then so he’s at least 14 or 15 and his back legs don’t really support him anymore. He isn’t in pain that I can see but he’s struggling pretty bad.

3 Likes

I am so very very sorry what a beautiful Tuxedo cat ! My dog ( 13 years old ) has been sick for the past 4 days i have been nursing her back to health day by day and if she didn’t start to make the turn I woulda spent what I had to restore her I feel for you so very much.I know the pain not much we can do but if there is let me know. Even thou I know your way across the pond you’re in my heart.

3 Likes

That is one tubby cat Jim LOL adorable thou !!!

4 Likes

She doesn’t miss a meal, that’s for sure! And if we don’t watch out, she’ll chase the other cat away from her food and eat that as well! :triumph:

4 Likes

I don’t doubt you at all…with that tummy i mean her posture alone is hilarious it says this is my couch and where is my food…hee hee

4 Likes

Thanks all for the support. I haven’t had the time to recuperate yet with all that running around to the vet, so I will now crawl back into bed, lick my wounds and see if I can finally beat this flu.

6 Likes

My prayers are with you this morning, dear Josephine.

4 Likes

Beagles have the funniest barks …

3 Likes

I LOVE this picture … they look so happy and content.

4 Likes

It’s not a beagle :slight_smile: He’s a mix between a Cavalier King Charles spaniel and a miniature pinscher :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Oh . my bad. LOL .

3 Likes

heheh no worries - he does look a little like a beagle - and you can’t really guess what’s in the mix there :smiley:

4 Likes

I see the spaniel but not the pinscher. Either way, he’s gotta be one of the cutest dogs I’ve ever seen. Almost makes me want a dog. :wink:

3 Likes

Are both cattle dogs ? Blue heeler/ red heeler ? Love this picture it speaks a thousands words w/o 1 at all. priceless.

2 Likes

Believe it or not, Girlie’s Momma was a Pug-Chihuahua mix, but Daddy was Australian Cattle Dog.
We can only guess about Camo… He has a body and legs like a Corgie, but not sure where he gets that brindle coat. They were both rescues.

4 Likes