Fur babies!

WOW I’m really surprised at that mix LOL ! My older dog is a rescue also. They are cool…heelers are so freaking hyper thou I do think they’re awesome dogs if I had a lot of land I’d be in trouble. I’d have them and labs and my chihuahuas, corgies and some bull dogs… see I better not buy any large amount of land :wink:

3 Likes

Getting face palmed from rita.

7 Likes

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!

7 Likes

Same here. My husband and I have a dream to own a piece of land with bee hives, chicken coop, perhaps a goat or two, and more dogs. :slightly_smiling:

6 Likes

Luna likes to pretend she is a stuffed animal. :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

She is so pretty… LOVE those green eyes!!

3 Likes

I just love how anonymous I am, not to mention how the fur on the costume feels on my…oh…wait…

Sorry, I thought this was a thread for furries, my bad

7 Likes

So today, Feb 3, is the 3rd anniversary of the passing of Thor aka Bubba. He was the only furry family member that the wife and i had in the family and i thought i would immortalize him on the web. He was an Argentine Dogo and the most loving beast i have ever known. One would think by looking at him that he feared nothing yet he was TERRIFIED of water, the big wuss used to make me pick him up and carry him over it if we were out walking and encountered a stream out big puddle he couldnt walk around.

This is my favorite pic of Thor, when he was in the house this is where he sat. If you could google street view my house you would still see him in the window.

And one more of him and the wife in 2007 while on vacation.

12 Likes

My babies …
Chief - Mastiff on the bed
Ginger - Chihuahua Warrior and Princess
Romeo - Shi-Tzu on the floor giving me the puppy dog eyes for more treats

5 Likes

I’ll pray for you, your daughter and your little fur babies… Best of luck in college.

1 Like

So very sorry Shaner!

1 Like

Thanks. :slight_smile: This happened this past summer. Daughter is fine and the cat is still sick, but still kickin. I’m hoping we have plenty of good years left. As far as school, thanks! I still need it. LoL

4 Likes

I’ve got one twin in college now and one starting in Fall… my fur baby Mark (the Dog)

and one of my twins LOL

5 Likes

I’m a twin (identical) what an experience!!! the only one’s who know are us buwahhhhh!!! haha :wink::wink:

3 Likes

Izzy and Nanuk

5 Likes

Elvis [the alpha male] 28lb Maine Coon…he is the King.

6 Likes

Just wanted to wish my foster puppies a very happy 6 wk birthday!!!
They have come a long way since 2 wk old, sick with hookworms and pneumonia. After lots of late night feedings and TLC they are both thriving!!

7 Likes

@Kelleyjo333 Happy 6th week birthday, babies…

1 Like

Sorry I didn’t reply to your post before and sorry to hear about your dog. It is hard saying goodbye to a loyal friend. I’ve had the same thing with one of my dogs, he couldn’t stand up anymore, something went terribly wrong with his brain. That’s almost 5 years ago and I miss him everyday. Darn, I miss all the animals I’ve had and lost. It is like they are all still here, but just around the corner and out of reach.

4 Likes

No need to apologize. Yes, losing a pet can be traumatic. Personally, I think they are closer to a child than a friend. There is a strong dependent relationship with pets that go beyond friendship. I lost a pup 5 years ago that we had for 7 months before losing her to Parvo and to date, that was the hardest loss I’ve ever experienced.

2 Likes