Fur babies!

It was fun watching him eat the seeds.

6 Likes

Here’s my Bootsie Boots.

6 Likes

Here’s Durby Dog when he was a pup. He’s gone now two years ago. He claimed the loveseat in the livingroom and my cigarette smoke would go right by him out to the window or the air cleaner. He got throat and mouth cancer. I’m sure he got it from my cigarette smoke.

5 Likes

Can’t resist showing them off!

A NEW one of my granddaughter Kit and her bodyguard Osiris!

16 Likes

awesome picture :ok_hand:

2 Likes

My oh my. Did you manage to find a Hollywood photographer? Those are some of the cutest photos EVER! She is an absolute doll. And that dog is too cool!

3 Likes

Thank you for that. Yes, the photographer is my daughter-n-law’s very good friend. She does excellent work. And Osiris is a sweetie pie deaf, albino Great Dane. He’s so gentle and understands sign language.

3 Likes

Last week we lost this little guy to old age. He went everyplace with me and has been at my side for over 12 years and is pictured here in one of his favorite places to be. My backhoe while we took the tire off to fix a flat.

RIP Little Dude we miss you buddy.

12 Likes

Sorry to hear of your loss @wvsanta , it is a hard pain to bare.My deepest condolences as well as my prayers go out to your family.
http://www.novareinna.com/bridge/allpets.html

5 Likes

Thank you brother reading at the link brought tears to my eyes. He truly went every place with me including riding on backhoes and loaders as I operated them. One of the most loyal dogs I have ever had.

4 Likes

My sincere condolences brother. He is at peace and having a great time with his buddies.

4 Likes

Reading of your loss brought back the memories of my best friend , A black lab named Rowdy .It has been three years now but I don’t think a day goes by that I don’t think of him.A pet gives such unconditional love , I just can’t imagine a Heaven without them and the Love they give.

10 Likes

So true thanks for sharing

5 Likes

So sorry for your losses @wvsanta and @BoyHowdy. It’s amazing and wonderful the things a pet can bring into life and the hole they leave when they are gone. I can’t imagine living without some sort of animal friend. They give something in their own way that I think even other people can’t. They’re all so unique in personality and so very much missed when they are gone. Even the crazy ones I’ve had. LoL. I hope they are in heaven, cuz I’d love to see them again.

8 Likes

My best buddy Nina passed away in May, been pretty lost since then.
Sweet thing that loved everyone.
Just wanted to share a picture; helps.

[URL=http://s557.photobucket.com/user/Bokonondawg/media/2013-03-10%2007.42.23_zpslxrhhyfv.jpg.html][/URL]

14 Likes

Sorry for your loss. :cry:

3 Likes

it does leave a void for sure sorry for your loss

5 Likes

So sorry @Spatchka :cry: She was beautiful.

4 Likes

ahhh… so sorry to hear of your loss, my friend. hugs

Oooh… @Spatchka and @BoyHowdy - sorry for your losses too. I think all pets are incredible gifts we should all cherish every day, for they are here but a short time.

5 Likes

@Spatchka my deepest condolences. Thank you for sharing the picture of Nina.

3 Likes