Fw menthol

i was thinking about buying some FW MENTHOL tomorrow but wanted the word from others. i have done some reading on here and not much talk about the FW MENTHOL. mostly talked about TFA

A friend is driving me crazy about making him a strawberry watermelon menthol vape.

thanks for your time reading

bryan.

1 Like

whenever a flavor is close from brand to brand you can sub very easy if they are commonly used and have a good % base in elr database this may help ya How I Sub A Flavor (or Flavour) Gl to ya!

5 Likes

Just curious but, the menthol for your friend has to be FW? Is he that astute where he can tell the difference from any other brand?

2 Likes

I’m able to get my hands on every flavor of FW. I don’t have to order online to get FW in other words. I was told that TFA was stronger than FW so I figured I would go this route and it’s my first time messing with menthol. I’m a dessert guy. I can’t stand menthol

2 Likes

Look at the sds sheets
FW is 20-30% menthol

TPA is 50-90% (I can’t imagine it would be 90 so work on the 50%)

3 Likes

and the mix median for fw being 1.5 where tpa is 1 so 50% would make more sense even tho fw mix notes look a tad screwy. Since @Bryan22 isnt really subbing anyhow and friend hasnt vaped either be safe to say testing in a mix starts at .75% Gl to u!

3 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face: TFA is 66% menthol.
https://shop.perfumersapprentice.com/p-7355-menthol-liquid-pg.aspx

1 Like

i mixed up fw strawberry. fw candy watermelon. fw hard candy and menthol at 1% and its very good