GearBest: Win what you want between our Big Deal

I wouldn’t mind a mistake like that either :grinning:

3 Likes

Hi @June, just wondering, what would be the expected delivery time to Ireland?

1 Like

UK express took 7 days to England so i think it would be about the same .

2 Likes

I didn’t get my price yet, so it might take a while :grinning:

How long since you won?

The draw was the 18th.

1 Like

Hmmm, prizes might be different though? Still a long wait

1 Like

From what I’ve seen so far prices are usually quicker than orders. These giveaways are a form of advertising so…
I thought I’ll wait a little longer before asking @June about it. She handed it over to one of her colleagues to deal with the specifics. :slight_smile: Don’t want to be pushy, it’s a gift.

2 Likes

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Vapor.gearbest share good deals & giveaway

Well I got my Therion from GearBest and I Love the Look of this Mod Thank You @June .
Right out of the box I put it TC mode for 316 SS and it worked perfectly I love this DNA 75 chip/board and the fact I can use 1 or 2 18650’s in parallel. Overall I would give this Mod 2 thumbs up for Looks and the chip/board BUT there’s one big Con. The Fire button on mine started to stick like crazy this could be just an issue with mine but I had to tell everyone about the problem I am experiencing

9 Likes

Just got it today! Needed to have it delivered to my husbands work because FedEx doesn’t come to our home. Unfortunately my husband was away for 10 days moose hunting. Longest wait ever!

Thank you GearBest @June

11 Likes

Thanks again for the prize, absolutely loving the device, need to get a stainless steel Tornado Nano or the new Tornado 150 to go with it now though…

The actual colour is more like the stock pic, the light makes it look more redder than it actually is in the photo

6 Likes

I got my IJOY Limitless box mod in the mail yesterday, thanks @June for the giveaway, great price.
My camera is on loan so no pics. It feels pretty sturdy, it is not a light mod but I don’t mind, I’ve got big hands :grinning:
It is a shame though that IJOY didn’t use the same red for the mod and the tank, they don’t really match up.
I will put a picture up when I get my camera back and hopefully some details on performance, I’m a little swamped at the moment, sorry :dizzy_face:

6 Likes

Tittle:I am back from holiday with some great couponcode

Hi guys,

How are you recently?I am back today.
I am so sorry for so long holiday.I missed you everybody.
How you doing last weekend? Did you missed me.

You can send question and problems to me now.
I can reply all of you.

Now let me share some good couponcode for all of you.

First is our catalogue couponcode,can work on everyitem,except flashsale.
#Couponcode:[color=#FF0080]ecig15off [/color] 15% off.

Second is some fancy color New Arrival!

Original Smok TFV8 Cloud Beast Tank Atomizer – $35.35
[color=#FF00FF]$31.99 [/color]with couponcode: [color=#FF00FF]NewTFV8[/color]

1. 1 pair bigger bottom air slots for increasing 18 percent airflow area
  2. Bigger heating air tube to match the increased air slots for higher airflow efficiency
  3. Delrin drip tip with large caliber which could bring large cloud
  4. Lager e-juice refill-slot central air slot for filling e-juice and more cloud
  5. Top rotary refill design makes filling as easy as it gets
  6. Can be an RBA atomizer by the V8 exclusive turbo RBA head which is included
  7. Capacity: 5.5ml ( with V8-T8 ) / 6ml ( with V8-Q4 )
  8. Resistance: 0.15 ohm / 0.2 ohm / 0.28 ohm
  9. Material: stainless steel and glass

Original Vaporesso 160W Tarot Pro TC Box Mod – $50.70

[color=#FF00FF]$42.99 [/color]with couponcode: [color=#FF00FF]Pro160W[/color]

1. Constructed from zinc/aluminum with carbon fiber
  2. Ergonomic and safe to handle
  3. 510 threaded connection
  4. OLED screen
  5. Pentagon-shaped buttons
  6. New Omni chip board with reliable performance

Original Augvape Zoom 60W TC Mod – $39.99
[color=#FF00FF]$31.99 [/color]with couponcode: [color=#FF00FF]Zoom60W[/color]

1. Zinc alloy casing
  2. Spring-loaded 510 contact pin
  3. Gold plated brass contact
  4. 1300mAh integrated battery
  5. Wattage: 5 - 60W
  6. TC range: 100 - 300 Deg.C / 200 - 600 Deg.F

By the way, please feel free to PM me if you have any advice or want any coupon.
Wish you have a good day!

Gearbest June.

3 Likes

Glad your back @June, hope you enjoyed your holiday. :yum:

3 Likes

I can’t seem to get any decent pictures with my camera, so I got some from the website instead :sunglasses:

I like this mod, the menu is really simple, no headaches.

It has power mode of course and supports NI, TI and SS in temp mode. I’m currently using a stainless steel Clapton coil and it works pretty good.

You have soft, standard and powerful mode so you can adjust the power of the draw to your own liking, and there are 3 memory modes.

The front and back plates are removable and there are a number of different plates on the market so you can change the look of it when you get bored with the current one.

The display is easy to read but I could do without the mirror. It’s not just the fingerprints, I can live with that, it’s the seeing my own reflection that I can do without.
It reminds me of the time someone served me a coffee in a stainless steel cup and when I got to the last sip I saw my own reflection and nearly choked. :flushed:

The logo’s could have been a bit more subtle and I don’t mean the triangles but the huge LIMITLESS mod company lettering on the back of the mod.
Fortunately you don’t see it when you’re using it cause it is at the back. :slight_smile:

It feels pretty solid and the weight is almost the same as the Koopor plus. Good for some exercise when I’m binge watching Netflix :wink:

I want to thank @June and Gearbest again for this great price and I hope you had a great holiday. :bridge_at_night:

4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Vapor.gearbest share good deals & giveaway

Awesome pics, what camera did you use?

1 Like

FYI, Since the giveaway is over, I’m gonna close this thread.

2 Likes