Getting it up for the Digiflavor Aura RDA: The Review

Thank you. I am enjoying it quite a bit.

1 Like

Thanks Pugs. Means a lot brother.

2 Likes

Fucking fabulous, man! I like dripping straight down the center so thatā€™s a plus for me. :wink:

6 Likes

Was that innuendo?

Seriously, painting the coils is a no go. A drop on the 4 corners of cotton if you desire and the rest in the middle.

Thanks for your kind words VM.

4 Likes

Maybeā€¦ :wink:
But no, seriously I do usually like to just drip right down the middle if I can. Thereā€™s no way to make that not sound dirty. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Every time you say itā€¦I get thisā€¦

Screw it, I am headed to the NSFW thread. It seems that my comments will only be safe there!

4 Likes

If you had to choose between the Aura and the Dead Rabbit, which one would you pick and why?
(I tend to lean a little bit more towards the DR from what Iā€™ve read, but Iā€™m not convinced yet. I havenā€™t tried either. I prefer smooth less-whistly airflow and the postless-style build deck)

2 Likes

The DR is on my list of things to buy but I just havenā€™t. I canā€™t compare the two as of yet.

Both RDAs are economical. I was given a couple of options on shipping from efun.top and even though shipping was free for 2 options, I choose the option that took the longest, 10-15 days. I got it in 9 days. So for $17.99 and free shipping it is a no brainer to grab one unless you are on a super tight budget. But most of us drop $18 bucks just making a trip to town for dinner.

The Aura has great flavor and dense clouds. And while the DR has the drop in postless deck, coiling the Aura was simple. Like under 2 minutes simple. Add in airflow options and it is just a perfect RDA.

5 Likes

Freaking brilliant love, completely brilliant!!! :ok_hand::smiley:

3 Likes

Thank you Lols! My boss is normally the only person that tells me Iā€™ve done something brilliantā€¦sarcastic little bastard when he is saying it though.

3 Likes

Still waiting on mineā€¦

2 Likes