Getting there...flavour adding!

WELLLLLLLLL< I wish I had been able to buy a quart of Real Flavors Black label French Toast when it was available, LOL kinda kidding but

5 Likes

Yep, more good advice. :wink:
Besides the fact that, even IF you do “stock up”, there’s still two very hard and cold realities to contend with.

1. The flavor doesn’t magically have its finite shelf life extended (so it’s still going to expire in the year or two ahead -temp dependant of course).

2. When you DO eventually run out, you’re still left to deal with “the loss” of a beloved flavor.

(Like eStorm mentioned though, and others have similarly already confirmed, it’s only the slightest of changes being reported if any. Unlike when Inawera fundamentally changed chocolate cream, etc. :cry: )

4 Likes

Thats a wonderful flavor, I get no salt at all from it though. So you can have it both ways. Maybe I’ll have to try the saline sometime for a change-up.

3 Likes

Glad I bought the 30ml Strawberry ripe TPA as I do use it a lot. TY for your wise words on not being tricked into buying flavours!

1 Like

I was only able to get 30mls of Strawberry ripe TPA from Chef’s, it was the largest bottle available @ the time I believe due to so many people buying up bigger bottles after 'going down the rabbit hole! ’ lol

1 Like

I went to the Banyo Super Vape store again as I had forgotten to order any Strawberry Sweet Cap & only had a few drops in the bottom of a 10ml bottle! My main SNV is Strawberry ice-cream & it gets me thru the steep time wait! I am making it up in 230ml batches & it usually is around 2 months old by the time I get to the end of the bottle & that’s when it tastes amazing! I will use all of the Strawberry ripe TPA no problem in way under a year so I’m happy with my purchase. While I was @ Super Vape store also picked up 30mls Vanilla Swirl TPA, Bavarian Cream Cap 30mls so I think I’ve got 82 flavours now. So I’m feeling motivated to mix up some new recipes. I’m loving having the Drop Dead rda squonker it gives a really pure flavour. I really notice it when I go back to my Recurve rda or Dead Rabbit while the Drop needs to be cleaned & re-wicked. (Like now!)

3 Likes