Ginger flavour?

Hi,
Can anyone suggest a mono ginger flavour? Not “ginger bread”, “ginger cookie” etc. There are a lot of ))
Tried to look through TPA, Capella, Baker flavors, ctchem that are presented at most vapeshops in my country but didn’t find mono ginger flavour ((
Manufacturers spread worldwide are preferred however any suggestions are appreciated, thanks

1 Like

Hi @hobz Yes, FlavorWest has a straight up Ginger flavor concentrate. Here is a link to their website. I am not sure who would be your go to vender on that side of the pond. I hope this is helpful.
http://flavorwest.com/index.php/ginger.html

2 Likes

I 2nd @Mark_Turner I use FW’s Ginger it’s exactly what your after. It will cloud your juice just be aware. I’ve not had a prob with separation but clouding yes. Taste is delicious I used to mix it w/ their Ginger Ale but that has fructose in it so I stay away from those flavors.

2 Likes

I have both Nature Flavors and Flavor West Ginger. I only use FW when I’m out of NF and I have to use twice as much of the FW. Also, NF Ginger has a cleaner, smoother and more realistic flavor IMO. It’s the last Ginger I will ever need or look for.

Here is my best recipe using NF Ginger,

3 Likes

@Mark_Turner @Amy2 Thanks a lot, I will make a research regarding your suggestions to find the best one for me. Or the one available for me LOL )))
As for the recipes I have some thoughts:
A classic mix: Ginger and honey (equal %) + some lemon drops
One crazy idea: mix Ginger with TPA Dairy Milk and… which flavours you’d add to make the liquid complete? :wink:

3 Likes

@Beaufort_Batches thanks a lot too, I’m new to here so cannot mention 3 members :grin:

1 Like

Is there any spicy ginger aspect to this? I just got a bag of Chimes Original Ginger Chews, and love the semisweet but quite spicy flavor.Like a Blenheim’s ginger ale is spicy.

1 Like

Yes, it has that “spicy bite” if that’s what you’re asking.

1 Like

That is what I was asking. On my to-get list. Thank you!

1 Like