Giveaway Aspire Feedlink Revvo Kit Date May3rd

So they wanted you to place an order for the prize you won and then apply a coupon that made it free? And you still pay shipping?

1 Like

I really hope this will be handled ASAP without any cost too you. Just reading this makes me mad.

Anyways, despite that unresolved issue, let me say congratulations. I hope you enjoy this mod and please share your thoughts with us. Thanks.

2 Likes

@moderators, OK to close this thread.

:scream: I’m the idiot ! The reason their shopping cart sent me to Paypal was because I had some items already in the shopping cart and I didn’t notice it.

Anyways, once I deleted everything else from the shopping cart, cleared the cache and tried it again, the process was smooth and no charges at all.

Thanks @andycolins !

Other vendors just ask for a shipping address and send it as soon as they can. This was ‘work’ :dizzy_face:

Remind me to check for vape mail in a month or so. :innocent:

9 Likes

@DaveDave, It’s ok, try not to be embarrassed (too much) I have these moments all day long and when it happens I do an imitation of Homer Simpson and say “DOOOOOOOOOUGH”. Unfortunately i’m really really good at my imitation.

3 Likes

@DaveDave awesome bro, nice win. I hope you let us know how you like it. I am curious to know how the battery door thingy threads are.

3 Likes

It’s my first squonker, so I’m really looking forward to it. Hope the little tank performs well, otherwise I’m gonna need to get me some squonk RDAs.

4 Likes

Well, let me know about the rda, I am sure I can help you out on that front. :+1:

2 Likes

If you’re not a full on mtl person, you most likely will enjoy the revvo boost. It is a tiny bit restricted but not much. If not well Dan gotcha covered :wink:

2 Likes