Giveaway: Time to Win Geekvape Griffin 25 Plus Tank for Best Building Experience

1.Griffin 25 (but I haven’t tried the plus yet)

2.I am looking forward to test out wicking it

3.X-Cube II

1. Griffin 25 (but I haven’t tried the plus yet)
  2. I am looking forward to test out wicking it
  3. X-Cube II

1.Tell us which are the best RTA of 2016 in your opinion
From what I read, the Griffin 25 plus, but I can’t be sure, since I haven’t bought one this year. Ever since I got back to uni, our budget was pretty tight.

2.Tell us which feature of Griffin 25 Plus do you like
Probably the Top-Fill, as I mentioned before, I havend bought an RTA for quite some time and none of mine has Top-Filling capability. But I am also impressed by the huge built deck!

3.Tell us which mod will you use to power up griffin 25 plus
I will use my Reuleaux RX200, it has been my favorite for about a year now. But I#n although still using my Cuboid, but I like the 3-cell Reuleaux design better.

From what I read, the Griffin 25 plus, but I can’t be sure, since I haven’t bought one this year. Ever since I got back to uni, our budget was pretty tight.

Probably the Top-Fill, as I mentioned before, I havend bought an RTA for quite some time and none of mine has Top-Filling capability. But I am also impressed by the huge built deck!

I will use my Reuleaux RX200, it has been my favorite for about a year now. But I#n although still using my Cuboid, but I like the 3-cell Reuleaux design better.

1. I don’t have much experience with RTA’s, but the Aromamizer kind of changed the game for me.
  2. I love the Velocity style deck with the bottom air flow.
  3. I would use my Sigeli 150TC to power this. It’s black, so a black Griffin would look awesome on it!

Well, I’m really looking at the Boreas as my next RTA.

I love my Tsunami 24 and my Kennedy clone, so the bottom airflow looks great

Definitely my Whiteout Cloudmaker, love the DNA200. Well, unless I get another DNA, which is definitely in the cards

Still loving the aromanizer supreme

Airflow!!

It’ll be on my Therion and MVP Pro.

This contest has ended.
It’s time for picking up our winner.
Please stay tuned.:wink:

Winner announcement

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winner.

Congratulations! #23 Bearkat!

You are our winner! Please PM us your shipping address in following format:
Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in Griffin 25 Plus, you can pick one from HG at US$35.99 by using the 10% off coupon code “AHG10”.

2 Likes

Congratulations to
@Bearkat

1 Like

Congrats @Bearkat

1 Like

Yeah @Bearkat :boom: congrats brother!

1 Like

congrats @Bearkat :gift: :tada:

1 Like

congratulations @Bearkat! double wammy! :thumbsup::tada::tada:

1 Like

Congrats @Bearkat and thanks @Heaven_Gifts

2 Likes

Another lucky winner, twice in a row, you should buy a lottery ticket like @Pugs1970 :joy:

2 Likes

WooHoo, I’m on a roll! Thanks @Heaven_Gifts!

8 Likes

yeah I actually won a free ticket with that lottery ticket you know…technically still a win lmao

2 Likes

Congrats @Bearkat

2 Likes