Giveaway: Win Free Justfog P14A Compact Kit (Ended)

hello,everyone, new giveaway here. this giveaway is just for the members of this forum. We will have two winners at last!

More details,kindly visit here: https://www.atouchmall.com/justfog-p14a-starter-kit_p0301.html

How to enter:

1. Just visit our blog (it will be better if you give your suggestions to make it better) (Optional)
  2. Tag 3+ your friends in this forum who may need this RTA and reply under this topic.

This giveaway ends on 12:00 p.m 24th. Agu (HongKong Time). We will announce the winners This Saturday on 26th Agu.
Now come on to join! Any problem, please feel free to contact me

3 Likes

Blog visited

Tag 3 friends.

@Lolly @Josephine_van_Rijn @JoJo

2 Likes

@robin @Lolly @VapeyMama

2 Likes

Blog visited

@GPC2012 @Lolly @anon60225325

1 Like

Blog visited

@Jenny1978 @Laura5 @Leilani I wish you luck again :grinning:

2 Likes

Blog visited

@DrChud @Saxonn @Mizzz_Z_Hobbit

2 Likes

Checked out the blog, scrolled down and saw something that gives new meaning to “a touch”…

:astonished:

9 Likes

@Cutlass92 @Jenny1978 @Molly_Mcghee

3 Likes

Visited the blog. :+1:t2:

1 Like

@GPC2012 @Mew @Gambit117

1 Like

“Ergonomic design,” eh??? So you don’t get carpal tunnel?

:joy:

4 Likes

You never know… some guys really like their Bobs…

3 Likes

Thanks for tagging me again! If luck comes in 3’s then I’m paying this forward to you. :no_mouth:

1 Like

Maybe I should order one for mornings like this when @Cutlass92 refuses to get out of bed. I bet that would be quite a way to wake up!!!

5 Likes

I’m sure he’d be up for that! :wink:

3 Likes

Visited.
Simple blog. Clean, easy to read & navigate. Background wallpaper is nice but I think a more minimalist wallpaper would fit better with your overall modern theme.

1 Like