Giveaway: Win Free Kaees Solomon RTA (Ended)

@Molly_Mcghee @Gambit117 @SessionDrummer

2 Likes

Oh I forgot to add… a big thanks to @AtouchMall for this giveaway. To be honest, I hadn’t heard of you before today…:sushing_face: but putting on a 3 tank giveaway is a darn good first impression :star_struck: I hope to see more of you here in the future!

5 Likes

1.Liked the posts

1 Like
  1. tagging @jhmiller @Quang @yowilles @PathVape @Lee53 @Phoenix3 @Vans1 @RAM
    @worm1 @DaveDave
2 Likes

@GPC2012 @VapeyMama @Mark_Turner @fidalgo_vapes @Dan_the_Man @TheTinMan1

3 Likes

lol,thank you and all of the others for your interesting guys. Actually, we do ecigs wholesale from 2012. all our concentrate is on the wholesale until the second half year of 2016 we start to do the retail. Now,we have 4 aliexpress stores and 7 amazon stores. (amazon store is for other products). If interesting, welcome visit and buy,guys

Anyway, thanks again everyone. We will do more concentrate on the retail and more giveaway in the future.

Wait us pls, lol

5 Likes

Thank you for all my friends. The Kaees solomon RTA giveaway is end. We will notice the winners on 19th Agu,this Saturday. Thanks again :sunglasses:

6 Likes

? roll the dice man! I guess that gives us 2 days to find someone to blow on our dice :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Always wanted a lion king themed tank :joy:
@Tony_the_tiger @R113 @fidalgo_vapes

5 Likes

Hello everyone ,

We have three winners here,they are :

winners

Sorry for @GalacticResidue my friend, you are late this time. Let’s wait for next time, :sunglasses:

Normally Friday is busy. Saturday is nice day. Relax time with wine,wonderful time. And congratulate for the winners

And thank you for everyone involved. We will do more in the future. Waiting for us

Thanks again everyone

Have a nice weekend

Sincerely

Lincoln Zhang

10 Likes

@KrisKing84 @Leilani @Sprkslfly

Congratulations :tada::tada::tada::sparkler::sparkler::sparkler:

6 Likes

Congrats @KrisKing84 @Leilani @Sprkslfly

6 Likes

Ya @KrisKing84 @Leilani @Sprkslfly congratulations!

5 Likes

Thx @AtouchMall for the giveaway!

4 Likes

Congrats @Sprkslfly @Leilani @KrisKing84 and tnx @AtouchMall for the chance.

4 Likes

Congratulations @Sprkslfly @Leilani & @KrisKing84!!

5 Likes

Congratulations! @Sprkslfly @Leilani and @KrisKing84! And thank you @AtouchMall for another giveaway!

5 Likes

To:

And everyone at @AtouchMall who made this possible, thank you for not only the kind giveaway, but being a part of ELR.

I will PM you shortly with the needed shipping info!
Sprkslfly

Congrats to @KrisKing84 and @Leilani as well!

6 Likes

Congrats to the winners!

3 Likes

Congratulations to the three of you, it looks like a pretty good tank, enjoy!
Thanks @AtouchMall for the opportunity.

2 Likes