Giveaway: Win Free Kaees Solomon RTA (Ended)

Hi guys, this giveaway is just for the members of this forum. We will have three winners at last!

How to enter:

1. Like our Instagram (Optional)
  2. Tag 3+ your friends in this forum who may need this RTA and reply under this topic.
    This giveaway ends on 12:00 p.m 17th. Agu (HongKong Time). We will announce the winners This Saturday on 19th Agu.
    Now come on to join! Any problem, please feel free to contact me
9 Likes

hello everyone, it seems not very high of the RTA. lol, it is not that bad. Come on and try

1 Like

@MandaB @Mew @Jenny1978

2 Likes

thank you my friend :sunglasses:

@AtouchMall a link to it on your site might help out :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you for @worm1 advise.

Here is the details of the solomon RTA,check it pls guys: https://www.atouchmall.com/kaees-solomon-rta-4ml_p0174.html

2 Likes

@VapeyMama @Silhouette @SessionDrummer

@Quadfx @Quang @QaxXxuZ

@Mew @VapeyMama @robin

2 Likes

@VapeyMama @Lolly @DaveDave

1 Like

@woftam @Lolly @DrChud @Sprkslfly @Molly_Mcghee @Lostmarbles @mrneph2

4 Likes

@Cutlass92 @Lostmarbles @SessionDrummer @GPC2012 @Jenny1978 @paingawd

2 Likes

I don’t have instagram, but this looks like an interesting RTA.

Not sure who I can tag that hasn’t already been tagged. Discord people, you’re up. @Iumentum @Polargoat @JMak642 :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

@GalacticResidue @DaveDave @JoJo

2 Likes

@TheTinMan1 @Grubby @Skullblade789 @bluenose63

1 Like

@AtouchMall Thank you for the opportunity to win this RTA! To be honest, I had not heard of this one before seeing it here, but after watching the Mike Vapes youtube review on it, I must say that I am really interested in this one! It is perfect for my style of vape…dual coil RTA that will hold my 3.0 mm ID fused claptons…awesome!

Just wanted to share this link if anyone else wants to watch the Mike Vapes review for it:

5 Likes

Looks awesome
@Mew @Lostmarbles @SessionDrummer

2 Likes

@DarthVapor @Molly_Mcghee @fidalgo_vapes
Thanks for the opportunity

I don’t have any friends here. :weary:
Good luck people!

You can tag me, TorturedZen. I usually just tag random people from my notifications. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like