Giveaway: Win IJOY Combo, A Versatile Modular Tank With 6 Different Deck Options

I have never tried IJOY but I have always wanted too. Just a little too much money for me…It would be awesome to win! I don’t know enough about the tank to have a opinion. I love my sub ohm tanks so much! Just pop in a coil and I am good for weeks. I have never tried a modular tank so who knows! I might like it…Thank you so much for the contest!

1 Like

I use the Limitless plus and it is easy to use and performs very nicely.
This is truly unique and different. Having a few different configurations available for one device is awesome.

1 Like
  1. Yes I use the limitless plus and love it!!
  2. I hope they make even more deck options. I love the versatility of having different build options.
  3. Yes because of the versatility it allows it to function as almost several different products in one.
1 Like

I haven’t tried any but would like to

This contest has ended.
I will announce the winner later.
Please stay tuned.:wink:

Winner announcement

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winner.

Congratulations! #2 Pugs1970!

You are our winner! Please PM us your shipping address in following format:
Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in IJOY Combo RDTA, you can pick one from HG at US$38.61 by using the 10% off coupon code “AHG10”.

Besides, currently we have another contest undergoing, the prize is Geekvape Griffin 25 Plus Tank, I was told this is the best RTA tank so far! If you were interested, come and see the details of the contest here: Giveaway: Time to Win Geekvape Griffin 25 Plus Tank for Best Building Experience

5 Likes

Yeah @Pugs1970 !!! Congrats!! :boom:

3 Likes

@Pugs1970 congrats bud. You’ve always been a winner in my book.

3 Likes

Congrats @Pugs1970, looking forward to the review.

3 Likes

Lucky you @Pugs1970! Conga-rats

3 Likes

That’s THE Bollocks Mate! FTW!

4 Likes

No way! …I just bought 1 on Saturday haha, and its AWESOME yayyyy!!! , That’s 3 reviews I’ve got coming :laughing:🖒 thanks guys and thanks @Heaven_Gifts for another amazing giveaway 🖒

7 Likes

Congrats @Pugs1970

2 Likes

@Pugs1970 YAY!! Congrats dude :+1:

2 Likes

@Pugs1970 Congrats!! :smile:

1 Like

Thanks guys! :blush:

2 Likes

cogratulations :gift: :slight_smile:

1 Like

You lucky dawg! nice win :slight_smile: