Giveaway: Win IJOY Combo, A Versatile Modular Tank With 6 Different Deck Options

1 Have you ever used any products from IJOY?
Yes im Really impressed with the ijoy 26650 battery

2.What else do you expect IJOY to add to this Combo RDTA Tank kit?
more clone decks
3. Do you think modular atomizer will be a trend in the future? Why?
Yes as vapers love options

@CosmicTruth @BoyHowdy @ringling

3 Likes

certainly it will.
Us vapers love options, from flavours to choice of wire so the more options the better.

@Dan_the_Man @Anonymiss @ozo @Lord_Dan

2 Likes
  1. Have you ever used any products from IJOY? How do you think about them?

I havenā€™t used any products from IJOY and it looks pretty interesting to me! Wanna try it for sure!

@Artur @Atycia @moreisee @winemermaid @MysticRose @Moonscape_Vapes @Pro_Vapes @Goblin_Killer @Globaldrifter

2 Likes

Iā€™m not sure about a trend but it is interesting to be able to switch between a dripper configuration to a tank configuration.
@Gerri @Tommy_Jensen @wayne_moe @Eric_Rogers @Sam_D

2 Likes
  1. yes, I have used ijoy products in the past. Some are not bad and some not so good.

2. I think thy should add a decent tool. Not a cheap peace of metal but a sturdy well built tool.

3. To be honest, It might become a trend. I know it has been tried in the past but has never caught on. This one just might do it. I think the hard part is the sub ohm tank. Most people that like RDAā€™s and RTAā€™s like them because they donā€™t have to first, search all over the net to find some coils and second, they donā€™t want to have to spend a lot of money on them. So I think for modular atomizers to really catch on, they need a well built and inexpensive coil. Also, the RDA and RTA part needs to be well thought out. That is why this one intrigues me, because it has several different options for the deck and posts

1 Like

I have two Limitless RDTAā€™s and a Tornado Nano! I love all of them, although the Limitless is strictly an at home atty because it has some issues with leaking, but the flavor is wonderful! The Tornado Nano is awesome, no leaking, great flavor, and it is the only tank that I use pre-made coils for because the chip coil is the best pre-made coil I have ever tried. I also use the RBA deck for it, but sometimes I feel lazy and just donā€™t feel like building for it! I would love to try this newest edition to the IJOY atty line!!!

@ffrank @quitter1 @Maureeenie

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been using the Limitless Plus for a couple week now and its a great RDTA. Built a dual 7 wrap clapton and vaping 60 w and Iā€™m getting great clouds and flavor from the plus. I find wicking the Limitless plus is much easier then the Avocado 24 as well.

2 Likes

I have never used ijoy products before, but this definitely interests me. The versatility is exactly what Iā€™m looking for.

1 Like

No U.S.A. companies can make any new products after August 8thā€¦Ive bought several new products made in China AFTER August 8th and Iā€™m vaping on them as I writeā€¦

3 Likes

Also if you win they WILL send it to youā€¦I had a lenghty conversation with themā€¦customer service if any one in the U.S. wins they will send it or if you purchase it they will send itā€¦I did read the post on the page with the red writting lolā€¦

2 Likes

I have never tried IJOY but I have always wanted too. Just a little too much money for meā€¦It would be awesome to win! I donā€™t know enough about the tank to have a opinion. I love my sub ohm tanks so much! Just pop in a coil and I am good for weeks. I have never tried a modular tank so who knows! I might like itā€¦Thank you so much for the contest!

1 Like

I use the Limitless plus and it is easy to use and performs very nicely.
This is truly unique and different. Having a few different configurations available for one device is awesome.

1 Like
  1. Yes I use the limitless plus and love it!!
  2. I hope they make even more deck options. I love the versatility of having different build options.
  3. Yes because of the versatility it allows it to function as almost several different products in one.
1 Like

I havenā€™t tried any but would like to

This contest has ended.
I will announce the winner later.
Please stay tuned.:wink:

Winner announcement

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winner.

Congratulations! #2 Pugs1970!

You are our winner! Please PM us your shipping address in following format:
Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesnā€™t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in IJOY Combo RDTA, you can pick one from HG at US$38.61 by using the 10% off coupon code ā€œAHG10ā€.

Besides, currently we have another contest undergoing, the prize is Geekvape Griffin 25 Plus Tank, I was told this is the best RTA tank so far! If you were interested, come and see the details of the contest here: Giveaway: Time to Win Geekvape Griffin 25 Plus Tank for Best Building Experience

5 Likes

Yeah @Pugs1970 !!! Congrats!! :boom:

3 Likes

@Pugs1970 congrats bud. Youā€™ve always been a winner in my book.

3 Likes

Congrats @Pugs1970, looking forward to the review.

3 Likes

Lucky you @Pugs1970! Conga-rats

3 Likes