Go-to Flavorah Flavors

…true dat…

FLV flavors are pretty darned amazing. I use them in almost everything I mix here lately. They are constantly developing new flavors and tossing me samples of new ones to try whenever I ask them for a sample. Great company. Aaron is my guy there and he has been great to deal with.

2 Likes

I have a tester steeping at 3%. I sampled it after day 5 and it seems a bit weak. I’m gonna test it again after a week. If it’s still weak I’m taking it up to 5% and steep a bit.

1 Like

I’m getting ready to finally make the plunge and order some flavors. Wanted to know if these ones live up to the hype for anyone that has tried?

PB-I have TFA and it’s good, just not great. Hate CAP’s…blech
Butterscotch-I usually use FW, almost out. Was going to try either FLV or FW Natural?
Caramel-have FW Caramel Candy and TFA Original.
Cupcake Batter-have FW Cake Batter Dip, it’s good but not great. Also CAP’s…blech, and RF.
Cream-is it plain cream, sweet cream, or whipped cream?

Any advice/opinions are appreciated. TIA

3 Likes

I really like the Flavorah Peanut Butter
I haven’t tried the butterscotch , I am using FW Natural and MF and like them both
Caramel I really like the Flavorah , really creamy IMO
Cupcake batter I haven’t tried
Cream , I like it as a mixer it IMO is plain cream , not sweet at all

2 Likes

FLV’s PB, Caramel, butterscotch, Cupcake Batter and Cream are all 5 star flavors for me. You won’t have to use much of them over 3% and all are very very tasty. Take the Plunge it’s worth every penny !

Butterscotch- is better than FW

Cupcake Batter- almost get a yellow cake like texture

Caramel- Right up there with FA but like @BoyHowdy said softer creamy like

Cream- Not a sweet cream very fresh like cream

PB- very good no weird off chemical tastes.

5 Likes

Thanks for the heads up , I am needing to order more Cinnamon Toast Crunch and will add Butterscotch and Cupcake Batter as well.

3 Likes

Ok…ordered all but the cream. Thank you all for the advice!

3 Likes

I just got some more new samples today all Flavorah pre-released
Pound Cake, Red Burley, Pistachio, Marshmallow & Rainier Cherry !

4 Likes

I have a delivery notice for those this weekend. @Kinnikinnick posted about these new flavors. I hope they’re very good.

3 Likes

There’s one in there for him lol

I am trying them now. So far pretty good as always. I like them to steep but I have time right now so I SnV’d them on a dripper. Just plugged them into ELR notes as I get to them. I don’t know if we have a dedicated FLV tasting note thread there are so many FLV threads I got lost.

1 Like

Do you remember whats in “ashleys toast” its marked as private now :frowning:

Yup… It’s this right here. If you decide to make it, please give it a good 4 week steep before forming an opinion about it because it’s entirely different at that point. I’d recommend giving it a shot… I’ve never vaped anything like it before.

1 Like

Thanks ffrank. Maybe gonna have to bite the bullet and pick up some rich cinammon at last. Going to sub Real Flavors cinnamon donut and or cinnamon toast untill it shows up. To be honest not fond of danish swirl find it to be a tad harsh

No problem… You can’t go wrong with Rich Cinnamon. A bottle will last forever because it’s so strong. I’ve used it quite a bit and the bottle still looks basically full. Replacing danish swirl with the RF you mentioned sounds like it would be really good, but Rich Cinnamon is key.

2 Likes

Have you tried there fried bread dough I just got it a few days back and it smells like stale beer not sure if Ivan get past the smell maybe you will say give it a chance but the smell ois horrible.

I also love cookie dough I didnt see anything about that great flavor definitely getting a 120ml of Cookie dough I made an amazing cookie dough ice cream

2 Likes

So true! Aaron is a terrific representation of customer service. Knowledgeable, friendly and quick to answer any questions!

1 Like

This one tastes like creamy peanut butter to me. I don’t get an artificial or bland taste. It goes great with fruits and desserts!

1 Like

No I haven’t tried that yet. But it sounds to me like it is spot on. Have you ever made homemade bread? When the yeast ferments that is what causes the dough to rise (creating the air bubbles in bread). Fermenting, yeast, beer. Yup, sounds about right.

2 Likes