Go-to Flavorah Flavors

I wonder if I could make the blueberry disappear hmmmmmm now that would be useful

3 Likes

I am the complete opposite…i get a good blueberry but not muffin in this concentrate

4 Likes

I had to ramp it up to between 3 to 3.5% before the muffin started to position itself where I thought it should be. Even then, it needs supporting flavors IMO. It’s a very solid starting point though!

Bear in mind, I only vape at 30-40w on average.

4 Likes

my usage rate is 1.2% … followed by .8% Pound cake, .4% Cookie, .2% Graham Cracker and 2 drops Pastry Zest… might slide a touch of lemon in there too… Perfect blueberry muffin… for me.

.18ohm coil at 40 watts.

3 Likes

I’m in love with blood orange, alpine, lemon, mango and whipped cream. They sneak their way into lots of recipes!
P.s just realized this thread is 2 years old! Haha

7 Likes

So IYO it takes six flavors to turn BB Muffin (FLV) into a BB Muffin?

3 Likes

@Pro_Vapes

If you want bb muffin as a solo, do you… I do me very well :slight_smile:
That recipe is how I like it… you might like something else better.

2 Likes

IMO a flavor that need that amount of additional flavors must be far from true to it’s name on the bottle… the kind of flavors that I learned to avoid a long time ago. But it was a yes or no question… thanks for showing the community how to flip BB Muffin FLV into a BB Muffin of your liking. :wink:

3 Likes

You wont know unless you have tried it.

Various folks say they get the bread… I get more berry than bread…

You welcome :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I had it before it was released to the public… never could get it to work.

2 Likes

It’s in the Alpine category of flv… :wink:
I too had flv before it was flv… there were others.
Now, not many at all. Just Alpine and bb muffin… but its still fun to play with… :slight_smile: at least for me…
I managed a bb muffin milkshake with it at one time.

2 Likes

All I ever got from it was a weak BB and no muffin. I did manage a decent BB Muffin with MF BB and pound cake and couple other flavors… back in the day.

3 Likes

Sounds like you went my route, just with different manufactures… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No many manufacturers I trust claim to have a BB Muffin flavor, so yeah I had to do it from scratch.

4 Likes

Sometimes that is the best way to mix…
I see a few companies out now that most of their flavors are so close to one shots… :cry:

3 Likes

It just more fun to create a complex mix from scratch. Tailoring every note to your own taste was just more fulfilling for me. Plus a lot of them just missed the mark.

4 Likes

Ditto here too… or if I just want a simple flavor… yeah…
Atm I am stuck on the tropical solos… like just pineapple or just mango… nothing else.

5 Likes

Just for me I find FLV does some great flavors for mixing, but not many were great solo flavors, some others made me wish I had never even open the bottle.

4 Likes

Been using their flavors now for eh 6+ yrs?? lost count now…
I have my super favs too… but I do use all… depends on my mood more so than anything else.

I tried a few of the newer companies and went right back to Flavorah… Just was not impressed.

4 Likes

I think I lost that a good while ago. I kinda found my favorites of multiple brands and just stuck with those. I found really good flavors are usually found by a community census, so those became the flavors I’d try. Most times they were good flavors, but that wasn’t always fool proof.

6 Likes