Goblin Mini RTA by Youde/UD

Yes it is. If you’re wanting to hit this thing softly maybe this won’t be of interest. But if you want to lung hit the GM, check out this thread for the custom acrylic drip tip made for this tank. It’s going to stay cool under some pretty harsh conditions. What else I love is you don’t have to remove it when refilling your tank. Simply set it upside down and the drip tip will hold it steady sitting right on the table top. I love mine.

Loving the wide bore drip tip you have linked but should have mentioned I’m a MTL merchant :no_mouth:

Would this drip tip still be suitable? Otherwise what other options other than the stock tip for the Goblin.

Cheers :grinning:

No the tip is very wide bore which doesn’t really lend itself to MTL hits. Also, and I think others might disagree, I wouldn’t think the GM is a good choice for MTL vapers either. I used to think maybe, but then I tried with my own and find that even with the air shut off there still needs to me more restriction. Perhaps if someone was to do a single coil build and a small coil such as 2mm ID it would work. Haven’t tried that.

1 Like

They are finally leaving China today, looking forward to trying them out. I have a dozen Subtank Mini’s in a box, they were decent for awhile but i quickly lost interest. Yeah, that little screw… Ill prolly take it down to the hardware store and see if i cant get a few more before i even take the dern thing out to fill it the first time. I lose things often.

Sounds like one hell of a good idea. Gonna have to find the oring too though…

Subtank Mini with a screw hole for filling? Mine you just unscrew from the base and fill.

1 Like

I know ebay has lots of them(o rings) for the Orchid, and those will fit.

2 Likes

…just another reason I appreciate and like UD as a company. :+1:

2 Likes

@Jimk So mine finally arrived, cant thank you enough for the suggestion. Very first tank that i have actually liked, it may turn me to the dark side. :confused:

Easy to build and wick, thought it was going to be tough with how small the deck is but it took me less than ten minutes. I probably built a little to low, .2ohms 26g 316L, but no issues so far.

Thanks again!

1 Like

Nice! :+1:

…about the only bugaboo is the tiny fill screw. But, in this hurry scurry world of ours, it kinda makes you slow down, take your time and concentrate on one thing for more than two seconds.:wink:

3 Likes

Hehe, yeah. Its a tiny little phuker… Im really amazed at the airflow and flavor from this thing, never thought that i would see tanks catch up to drippers but this is pretty close.

2 Likes

Only one type of goblin i like FROM THE WIFE lol

1 Like

So for 24 hours I’ve been vaping the Sigelei Moonshot and I have to be honest…it not only is better than the Goblin Mini but it leaves the GM in the dust! Everything I love about the GM is in the Moonshot (size, flavor) only better. The deck is huge in comparison, is a bit easier to build with, doesn’t cut coil leads, wicks exceptionally and (I know, the new GM Mini does too) has top fill. Unlike most top fill tanks that uses threads to secure the fill cap, the Moonshot doesn’t displace liquid like many others which means filling it doesn’t require a spill kit or turning it upside-down to screw the cap on.

For any of my brothers and sisters who love the GM like I do, if you can pick up a Moonshot tank I think you’ll love it too.

My name is Robert and I approved this message :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Can the juice flow be closed?

I don’t know about closed Ken. There is juice flow control but it come in the form of a cam on the ring that goes over the build deck. I’ve just mounted mine wide open. Are you thinking you need that? Because I’ll tell you what I’ve done and maybe this will help.

I’ve put 2 builds in. The first was 7 wraps of 26ga SS. The second was 8 wraps 22ga Ti. I used the Scottish Roll wicking method on both. If you’re not familiar, the wick channels on this thing are pretty darn wide and will accommodate the Scottish Roll wick tails without the need for trimming. Once the ring is in place that cotton sits flat against some rather large wick holes. So there’s really little chance at all of it leaking. Now I admit I’ve not got a lot of experience with this thing but so far I’ve not had a single issue.

If you want I can do a re-wick and take some photos so you can see the process and outcome. Just let me know.

2 Likes

Nah, thank you tho, you answered the next question i was going to ask. :slight_smile:

No problem. Curiosity is killing me…is juice flow control important to you and if so, why?

1 Like

I just like to be able to shut it off for filling and letting the tank sit overnight, just in case my wicking isnt perfect. Im new to tanks, ive been an RDA guy for years. On the tanks i use now, Crius, Griffin, if i dont shut off the juice flow it leaks when filling. If i put too much wicking into the the juice channels i get some minor dry hits when chain vaping. So i just barely put any cotton in the channels and on the Griffin i wick it so that there is no cotton under the ring. This allows for easy draw and perfect wicking while vaping at high wattage, for me high wattage is 50w. Without the juice flow control and the ability to close off the juice supply it will leak if it sits.

Hope some of that made sense, you tank folks and all yer fancy words still elude me, hehe.

1 Like

Thanks for that response my brother.

It’s pretty much what I figured and although I tried to convey the message let me say again…no leaking. None. Of course that with the way I’m wicking it. Tell you what So you can get a visual sense of what I’m talking about I’ll post up some photos in one of the other Moonshot threads. I think once you see it you’ll get a better understanding.

1 Like

Alrighty, many thanks. My favorite tank is still the Aromamizer as it is so freaking to build and wick properly, even i was able to do so on the first try.