Gobstoppers?!?!?!?!?

Ive never made a candy flavour but maybe try:

Cotton Candy (10% EM) - The Flavor/Perfumer’s Apprentice - 3%

Then pick any of the candy flavours:

Example:
Grape Candy - The Flavor/Perfumer’s Apprentice - 3% ???

Someone who has used these flavours might be more help…

2 Likes

i will try but not with grape dont have that one yet, but do have alot of flavors

1 Like

Try here - http://e-liquid-recipes.com/flavors?q=candy&sort=num_recipes&direction=desc

Check the “Note” Section for percentages or check a recipe they are used in

2 Likes

I’m just about to order a gobstoper eliquid like in the hopes of making one too.
I don’t actually think it contains that many fruit flavours though, but I’ll let u know if I make any progress lol. Maybe at really low percentages?

2 Likes

yes please let me know!

1 Like

Read the whole thread, the information was there, you just didnt see it… :wink:

1 Like

http://www.diy-ejuice.com/Jawbreaker-Flavor-by-Flavor-West-p/fw-jawbreaker.htm saw this today

1 Like

FW makes a jawbreaker flavor
http://www.bullcityvapor.com/search.php?search_query=jawbreaker&x=0&y=0

Jawbreaker Flavor - The core of a jawbreaker is Sugar, only the outer layer is flavoured…

What would a Jawbreaker Flavor be? Sugary fruits?

A FW flavor… Sounds interesting…

This could get interesting…lol

If gobstopper = jawbreaker, I think of a powdered sugar/meringue taste with a tiny bit of fruitiness. If that helps at all… :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

@VapeyMama I likey. …just put all the sweet flavors together

Marshmallow
Cotton Candy
Meringue
Sweet and Tart
Stevia (ok maybe over the top)

4 Likes

I do need to get some tart sour flavors

No Stevia lol

Bowl of Sugar that is.

2 Likes

Colors of layers of Nestle Everlasting Gobstoppers
Outer Middle Inner
Orange Yellow (Lemon) Pink
Red (Cherry) Orange
Yellow (Lemon) Orange
Green (Watermelon) Purple (Grape)
Purple (Grape) Pink (Strawberry)

I say play around with these flavors and add some sweet & tart TFA but I’d stay lower or it’ll end up tasting like smarties instead.

Great candy like flavors
Orange FA
Grape Juice TFA
Watermelon LA or TFA Candy watermelon
Sweet Strawberry Caps or even better is Flavorah’s Strawberry
Cherry INW
Lemon - Lemon Sicily FA

FW’s makes a Hard candy but it more rancher like *

3 Likes

So far from this gobstopper flavour, by wizmix, all i can really taste is bubblegum. Its not really the same as i remembered but its mostly pg based. Last time i bought it was when i was using my pen ecig. So ill try find it and try it in there. There are other flavours but i cant tell what they are.

1 Like

BuMpPage~! I was kiiinda kidding above, but it stuck in my brain

Exactly what I’m looking for :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

But I’m wondering how one could make a supersweet vape with high% of sweetener that didn’t offend. I bought some FW Bubblegum and plan some tests. Thanks for that tidbit @Lou3

Here’s a interesting (highly rated) recipe which seems nuts but represent what some commenters (and us!) believe is actually/secretly at the core of many commercial e-juice (high% of sucralose).

Hmm (brain-tasting) a simple adaptation would be way-lower the Forest Fruit and add some bubblegum …maybe mix up the sweetener like SuperSweet (CAP) which is 20% Sucralose and Citric Acid …but keeping it @ say 8% Anyone else interested? …this is a crazy easy recipe, so Imma make the Betty clone as-is first, and keep my coil cleaning supplies at the ready :wink:

I have few jawbreaker steeping with i keep meaning to test. I just haven’t had much time. But I’ll post again whenever had chance to try it out

1 Like

Ok @Randy13 here it is. Sweet but not crazy. I made the 15% sweetened recipe above and almost stopped breathing :wink:

This wasn’t too difficult as the Bubble Gum (FW) was the key flavor along with the layered fruit of the Forest Mix. I tried to lower the Sweetener (TPA) to 5% and the result was unvapably harsh. I found it interesting that 3% more Sweetener could knock off the harshness to that degree. Some testing and about 3 test batches later …easy money SnV. This is a great thread, and thanks for all the sharing …warning this is a Candy Vape, but tastes just like a jawbreaker.

This also stands up to some high temperatures. I’m vaping on my Vt133 dual Ti 3.5mmID 7wraps in a Velocity mini RDA 55W 450 degrees

Jawbreaker - Candy Vape

Ingredient %
Bubblegum (FW) 2
Forest Mix (Forest Fruit) (FA) 5.5
Marshmallow (FA) 2
Sweetener (Sucralose) (TPA) 8

Flavor total: 17.5%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
1 Like

Thank you again sorry I have been away for awhile busy at work and what not. But I will have to order the forest flavor and try it out. My buddy keeps nagging me about it. Thank you again.