Good Deals 2017!

Happy Saint Patrick’s day to you and to all with Irish heritage :four_leaf_clover: :tada::four_leaf_clover::balloon::beers:

1 Like

Aw thank you hun :heart:. I’m a bit pissed of about it though. My SC order is sitting in the courier depot 20 miles away and they don’t open again until Monday

2 Likes

Noooooooooo :tired_face::cry:

3 Likes

I’m gonna call out there tomorrow. It’s not that far to go. I’m keen to get testing these out.

1 Like

Part of the reason I’m buying this is because of that review, I do gravitate towards the more technical reviews. This will be my first changeable battery mod.

1 Like

Linking a good one from another thread here:

1 Like

Caved and pulled the trigger on a preorder for the Predator over at VapeNW. Too hard to resist for under $40 shipped

4 Likes

Just thought I’d share this…
The wire is very very clean. I ran a short length of it through a cleaning rag and no streaks at all. $7.19 for 100ft today but the price goes up to $9.00 tomorrow.

Ya their wire is great i have tons of it here and it is the right price too.

2 Likes

Their wire is great…I have tons of all gauges of SS316L and it has got to be the cleanest wire I have ever bought from anywhere!

1 Like

This isn’t really a good deal other then the fact that it’s in stock right now. This place is excellent to deal with and shipping is free. The pharaoh RTA $39.99. They are located in Kentucky and last time I placed an order I got it in 3 days.

1 Like

Efun has the griffin 25 plus V2 (pharaoh rta) for $24 and shipping is about $5. Customer service is shit if you happen to have a problem with an item and shipping is around 3 weeks to Ireland, So probably longer to the US.
https://www.efun.top/pharaoh-rta-rebuildable-tank-atomizer-with-25mm-diameter.html

1 Like

Efun.top has some good deals right now. Im thinking about getting that Smok Xcube for 18.99. Thats a steal. https://www.efun.top

1 Like

i just ordered the lynx and a evi vtc dual and boreas from eciggity when the predator is in stock at a location in the states ill hop on it , i really think its going to be the next alien type craze

5 Likes

One thing I can say about Eciggity… they stand behind the products they sell. If you have an issue with gear, and it is truly the manufacturers fault… they will hook you up with another piece of gear or whatever it takes to make it right and you happy. :grin:…and they’ll cover shipping to and fro. Can’t ask too much more than that.

5 Likes

i just needed a mod because ome of my aliens is messed up and have wanted a rda with clamps so i said wth 15pct off and then i needed 8 more dollars for free shipping so the boreas was 15 or so plus 15 pct off i have never bought from eciggity so your comment assures me ty

2 Likes

I have spent a metric assload of money with Eciggity and have never been disappointed with any transaction.

I took advantage of the Eciggity sale as well; purchased an EVic basic for the wife (ninja mod) and another EVic VTwo for my vape apocalypse box. :sunglasses: I love a good sale!

4 Likes

Lmfao is that more or less than an Imperial ass load?

9 Likes

Linguistically, an Imperial assload is larger… let’s go with that one instead! :rofl:

5 Likes

So 1.6 fuck tons to one imperial ass load? Where as 1 fuck ton is the same as a metric ass load?
Ok we can probably stop now - lets just say lots.
:laughing:

8 Likes