Good Deals 2017!

Yeah, thatā€™s why I was trying to say ā€œitā€™s not that there arenā€™t some good deals to be hadā€¦ā€ you just really have to stay on your toes while shopping there.

4 Likes

Pffftā€¦I see how it is @Sprkslfly . I go through all the hard work of painstakingly highlight some text, pressing cmd+c (thatā€™s like ctrl+c for all you non-mac people), and then pressing cmd+v and this is the thanks I get?? :rofl:

Kiddingā€¦I donā€™t really shop at RTS but like you said, they do have some good deals sprinkled in with the not-so-good ones. I hate the glass vials though. I got a ton of Inawera for next to nothing at the last sale.

Moving onā€¦

Discord user Healyeah got a code for www.dropperbottles.com for 10% off ā€” DIY.
8 Likes

If you live in the states 101 Vapes has the Kylin RTA in black or SS for $22.99

3 Likes

Nicotine River has a 25% off on Purilum Flavors. Ends at midnight. Code PURILUM

2 Likes

Are there good reviews on the kylin? I know I have seen it mentioned.

1 Like

You mean like right here on ELR? :wink:

5 Likes

From what I know of it
-deck style simular to the Reload and Ammit Dual
-with the Kylin and Ammit weeping around the AFC ring can be an issue and seems to be the main compliant
-flavor will be very good especially with the smaller tank set up

Overall it is a very good flavor tank. The learning curve for wicking my be longer than most RTAs. It seems cut and dry but the weeping makes you rethink the wicking,

4 Likes

Twisted Messes Cubed RDA $25.00 / Goon RDA $45.00

Hereā€™s a pair of dripper deals from the good people over at SelectVape. The stainless steel Twisted Messes Cubed RDA is on clearance for only $25.00! The regular price is $75, so this is a pretty serious discount. In fact, I canā€™t find any other vendor that is selling it for under $50 right now. Grab one while you can.

Theyā€™re also selling the original 528 Custom Vapes Goon RDA for only $45.00. Take your pick from either stainless steel or black. Keep in mind that these are being discontinued due to the release of the Goon V1.5, so if you donā€™t have one in your collection already, now might be a good time to pick one up.

And best of all, SelectVape offers FREE same day shipping on all US orders! I donā€™t think weā€™ve mentioned them here on VAPE DEALS before, but I have placed several orders with these guys and their service has always been top notch.

LINKS
$45 Goon RDA
$25 Twisted Messes Cubed RDA

4 Likes

ive been wanting a goon , how is the cube

2 Likes

Go for the goon. I tried a few drippers and didnā€™t like them at all. Once I got a goon that all changed, itā€™s fucking great.

5 Likes

I would go for the Goon also. But, from what Iā€™ve heard a lot of people like the cube and pair it with their box mods.Very good build quality, large build deck (easy to build & wick), reasonable size juice well, good flavor and a lot of airflow. It also comes with a drip tip adapter to boot (just in case you donā€™t want the square drip tip).

1 Like

God I hate being broke every time stuff like this rolls around.

4 Likes

I just got a goon last week for an obs engine and ā‚¬15. Not a bad deal I thought.

3 Likes

In my head I canā€™t work out how how the cube would mess with the air flowā€¦??

Intrigued thoughā€¦

1 Like

I remember watching this months agoā€¦may point out a few pros and cons about it if you are curious.

8 Likes

thank you , i do appreciate the link , and every now and then ill watch a review , however im notbsure whos who as far as reviewers , like are they getting paid are they doing it for free stuff etc so i do depend on the forum members when it comes to opinions , it just seems most reviewers arent willing to tell it how it really is just my opinion lol

3 Likes

well now youā€™ve just hurt my feelings princessā€¦

I thought you loved meā€¦:cry: (sniff)

3 Likes

huh what happened now, Oh lol " most " and since you are a part of the forum i wouldnt include yourself :wink: , hmmmm now you have me thinking lol

3 Likes

tutā€¦Iā€™m kiddingā€¦nothing happened lolā€¦

3 Likes

I know a lot of Vapers who wanted this device since itā€™s one of Grimmā€™s favorite, and everyone whoā€™s bought it really loves it. I already tested it on my account on 3FVape and it does go down to $65.99.

Hereā€™s a solid deal on the Envii Loch Ness 150W TC Box Mod. 3fvape has it listed for $87.99ā€¦but the price drops down to only $65.99 when you add it to your cart. Both colorways are currently in stock: black and blue. And since your order will be over $15, youā€™ll qualify for FREE shipping too. I donā€™t know when this offer expires, so stop by and check it out before itā€™s too late.

Envii Loch Ness Feature/Specs

Link - Envii Loch Ness

4 Likes