Good Deals 2017!

Here’s my build. Fused SS 26/32. Bombdiggity.

5 Likes

That looks awesome. I really need to get some fused claptons, or learn how to make them

Here’s where I get mine. And I was mistaken, it’s 26ga core, 34ga wrap.

I have a machine on order to help me make them myself. Although really no more often than I change them I don’t need to build anything. Just interested as more of a hobby.

6 Likes

I’ll check that out. Thanks!

I found a place where the authentic Mad Dog RDA is sold for $16.99.
https://www.efun.top/desire-mad-dog-rda-atomizer.html

2 Likes

And for those that have arthritis or may not be able to wrap your own coils the usual way there is the Daedalus that almost makes coils without any assistance. This is the best price i have seen on it anywhere online.
https://www.efun.top/avidartisan-daedalus-coil-diy-tool.html

4 Likes

I was just looking at the daedalus today and had a look at a review for it. Wire from some companies won’t fit on it. Lightning vapes wire being one of them. The hole in the spool is too tight.
Efun have some good deals but they charge more for shipping than the other chinese sites and their customer service is atrocious.

4 Likes

Yeah i have understood that some spools just have too small center holes for this device. Or this device just has a screw/bolt that is to big. It might be fixable by putting a new thinner bolt in that would make it usable with Lightning Vapes spools or any other spool that doesn’t fit.
I haven’t ordered from them at all so i have no experience with them what so ever, i know a friend of mine got his daedalus from them without any issues, but thats about all i know.

2 Likes

I’ve ordered from them and I wouldn’t again, that’s all I’m saying on that lol

1 Like

This is the best deal I found. Pretty reasonable without the power supply.

3 Likes

I have one of the powered units , I think Lightning Vapes must have changed their spool size as all I have from them will fit on my Daedalus.
Great deals you and @Fenrir1 have found!

3 Likes

I saw that 3fvape was a bit cheaper on the jig only from Avidartisan.

2 Likes

I’m ordering that one right now then. Nice one, fella :smile:

1 Like

That there is a good thing to know about their spools. If someone wonder what spools that fit i can now recommend Lightning Vapes.

2 Likes

I’ll let you know if they fit in about a week to 10 days lol

1 Like

It is a pretty decent machine , Thank all that is good the fused claptons to me work much better on the Daedalus than a simple clapton for myself.
With a simple single core I have a hard time keeping the outer wire from wrapping over itself.With the thicker fused dual core it works like a charm.

I watched a couple of reviews , one being the VapnFagan that mentioned the Lightning Vapes spools wouldn’t fit , I must admit that my wire spools are less than 6-8 months old but all of my 15 or so spools fit just fine?
I can always dig mine out and get a measurement so people can measure their spools before ordering.That would be a major turnoff if someone had to order more wire.

2 Likes

Maybe they have changed the thickness of the bolt on the Daedalus since Fagans review and made it thinner to accommodate various spool manufacturers. I mean that’s a possibility.

1 Like

I checked my lightning vapes spools, and while they do look pretty narrow compared to others, the material is quite thin, you could easily cut it to accommodate

2 Likes

I decided to dig mine out and get some measurements in order to help anyone thinking of getting a Daedalus at these bargain prices.
The post that holds the spool on mine measures 9.83mm or .386 on my Starrett calipers.

The hole size on the Lightning Vapes wire spools measure 10.28mm or .404.

I checked a variety of wires including kanthal , nichrome 80 , stainless steel.I checked wire lengths measuring from 50’ to 500’ and all the spool hole diameters were the same.

5 Likes

RTS Vapors out of Charlotte NC has 120ml TFA flavors on sale for as low as $5. $75 gets you free shipping.

I have used them before and that are pretty fast and accurate.

4 Likes