Good Deals 2017!

It is a steal for the price, I love mine. It is on the heavy side though but oh so damn well built.

This is the black

For US shoppers they have a great deal going here: http://vape.deals/tesla-steampunk-nano-35-96-kit-44-96/

9 Likes

Nice looking mod

1 Like

Ooooh, I like that!

6 Likes

Not sure if these are any good but the price is great.

2 Likes

Damn, sold out.

2 Likes

The Tesla Nano 120W is on sale this weekend at fasttech: 15% off Tesla Nano Mod (use code: DEALS) $39.51 after coupon. Deal ends tomorrow 4-9-17

https://www.fasttech.com/forums/feedback/t/2414488/weekend-sale-8-9-april-15-off-tesla-nano-mod-use?utm_source=weekendsale&utm_medium=forums&utm_campaign=nk

3 Likes

The grey is in stock, that is the one I have, love it.

1 Like

Is it heavy. I have an IPv5 and its way to heavy. Im looking something a little lighter.

1 Like

It is heavy like the IPV5, for me I like it, feels really solid but I can understand those that want something lighter. For out and about I am more likely to carry my battlestar, Predator or one of my 26650 mods.

1 Like

Ya know, I was sent a Smok Stick V8 at Christmas and my step daughter stole it off of me before I even got to look at itā€™s owners manual. She loves it and has since purchased a second one. I havenā€™t used it, (the Stick V8) but if you like lighter mods it may be something you might be interested in.

1 Like

The Lavabox M is super light. I have a VT75 Nano as well, which is smaller in its dimensions, but the Lavabox M is considerably lighter.

1 Like

Just in time for Easter, they have the Pharaoh RTA in stock. The gold one is mine! Now I need to find a gold mod to go with it. If they had the gold g-priv I would get in on an impulse buy with the Pharaoh. Luckily, they donā€™t, I need juice making supplies as well this month. Between this hardware order and the juice-ware purchases I need to make, I will be blowing my vape budget for the next three months. I will have to show some restraintā€¦and get the gold Smok Alien. I think they will look good togetherā€¦

4 Likes

I am still quite a fan of the alien however i am more of a fan of the ipv 8 + ipv6 now i have them

2 Likes

Iā€™ll second that for eciggity!!! Just ordered me another goon or two :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: And some more Pima cotton.

Argh, Iā€™m having a hard time hitting the check out button. I have the gold Pharaoh, gold Smok Alien, and fused clapton wire (to get free shipping) in my cart, but I donā€™t really need another mod. The gold Pharaoh will look good on the black Alien and Predator I just bought, so, again, I donā€™t really need another mod. I could get two more Merlin RTAs. I really like them for flavor, although I already have ten of them. Decisions, decisionsā€¦

3 Likes

Push it. Push it goodā€¦

4 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

From what I have been looking into, Real Flavors is awesome. I really want to try their flavors but Iā€™m not there yet as I just love Tobaccos. Hey Wizard Sale is extended until the 23rd in case you thought you missed it. Same sale as above, same code. taxbreak17, Check your email!

1 Like

3FVape is having a flash sale this weekend.

kaos is $43.99
Goon authentic is $33-38 depending on which color you get. Note this is the 22mm version of the Goon.

2 Likes