Good Deals 2017!

The 24 is on sale now for $40 for the ss. $44 for the brass

http://www.3fvape.com/rebuildable-atomizer-supply/13699-authentic-528-custom-goon-rda-rebuildable-dripping-atomizer-brass-brass-24mm-diameter.html

2 Likes

I saw 3fvape marketing a 22mm titanium Goon as authentic and since it doesn’t even exist on 528customs website i think that one is a scam as of right now. I will let that hang there until i can find new info on that one.
http://www.3fvape.com/rebuildable-atomizer-supply/14899-authentic-528-custom-goon-rda-rebuildable-dripping-atomizer-silver-titanium-alloy-22mm-diameter.html#.WPdVr7uLRGG

3 Likes

Duly noted. :laughing:

2 Likes

I can’t see that. I had a search and only saw a titanium “styled”. I bought one of the 24mm’s and they were authentic from them. But I’d love a titanium authentic. Do you have the link?

1 Like

You crack me up, love.

2 Likes

You 2 are so cute, get a room already :laughing: ahrrm i mean keep it up :thumbsup:
shit that came out wrong as well…

4 Likes

Now Norse, you know I’m too much of a gentleman to ask dear Lolly to get a room with me.

Plus she filed a restraining order after the 7th time I asked.

4 Likes

I read or heard somewhere that 528 Customs have said that they do not supply 3fvape and that any Goons sold there are clones.
I can’t find where I read it now, it may have been a Youtube reviewer that asked them.
If they are clones, they are very expensive, so I would check it before buying from 3fvape.

2 Likes

I ordered a 24mm from them. It is authentic. I think it was covered on this thread a while back on them possibly being clones.

Though 3Fvape is not buying them direct from 528.

1 Like

How can you know it’s authentic?
BTW, I have nothing against clones, just against paying nearly the price of the real deal for a clone.

Researching an authentic next to a clone and using Google to help me determine if I got ripped off. It appears to be authentic.

2 Likes

Good clones are as good as authentics in a lot of cases.
I was just wondering if there was anything that differentiated between a clone and an authentic.
BTW, I have both genuine and cloned Goons and I cannot tell the difference between them, other than the fact that the clones have colored caps and I bought them before there were colored caps for the original.
I also tried other clones that were not identical to the original, but the ones I kept are identical, I have swapped out most parts and everything fits both, that wasn’t the case with other clones I tried.
I just asked 528 Customs about 3fvape. I will post their response here when I receive it.

Just got a response from 528 Customs:

1 Like

Aspire say the very same thing about all their products that are on FastTech, so much so that you can’t use paypal to buy any Aspire products on their site. Yet they are authentic aspire, it doesn’t take a genius to figure it out.

1 Like

I like to deal with facts, not hearsay.
How do you know that Aspire products on Fastech are authentic?
Don’t get me wrong, I’m not arguing, I just want to know how anyone can tell when a product is authentic or not.

Actually it was quite easy to do. I checked the authenticity code on one when I got it, and hey presto. Authentic!!

2 Likes

Be interesting to hear Aspire’s response to that!
Maybe authenticity codes are also being cloned?

It doesn’t much matter either way. If you’re not interested then don’t buy from them. If others are happy to do so then that’s up to them

4 Likes

It matters if companies are lying to their customers, and if they are clones, they are very expensive.
I have knowingly bought clones from 3fvape on a few occasions, but doing it knowingly and being cheated are 2 very different things and matters a lot to most of us.

2 Likes

Well if i have to choose to believe 3fvape or 528 Customs, I know who I choose to believe.
Here’s my further question to 528 and their response:

3 Likes

The sad truth here is that Aspire is probably the one lying to their customers. There are many distributors that will sell to unauthorized retailers. Manufacturers could cut those distributors off but it would hurt their bottom line so they choose to claim that the retailers are selling clones instead. This happens in many industries. Not just Vaping.

4 Likes