Good Deals 2017!

I’m not sure, but I believe that he has some accounts set up with local DIY supply shops near there. I’m sure @Walt_RealFlavors could confirm.

1 Like

I would propose leaving it at “there is a learning curve”, since the other is just marketing in my opinion. Lol It’s all relative though.

I mean compared to the many of the FW ones, they are SC’s, but then compared to MF, they’re not anywhere near as concentrated.

To me, they’re just normal flavorings. Average use seems to be in the 3-5% arena (according to the majority of reports) which puts them in the category of “performers” in my opinion. Though they do have their exceptions (like every flavor company does). Brown sugar for example. I find that one typically needs 1% or less in most cases.
YMMV

Regardless, the man behind the curtain supports both the community, as well as puts his money where his mouth is (not to mention time and effort) in the cause of supporting the right to vape. So, you can’t help but love that.

8 Likes

Well well, what have we here? A package? From RTS? Bumped up to priority 2 day shipping?

NOW IS THE TIME YOU DECIDE YOU BECOME A TRULY CLASS ACT and have normal pricing AND a half off sale that coincide?!?! /like Charlie Brown trying to kick a football: UGGHH!! >< :rage:

YOU COULD HAVE STAYED IN BUSINESS if you had done this FROM THE START!! Hell. Not even a half off sale, just a reasonable discount!!

Oh. And fixed the “little thing about selling to Minors”… :roll_eyes:

There. Now that that’s out of the system…
Yay! I got my FA order in!! Lol

9 Likes

LOL
You crack me up!

4 Likes

Nice. The shipping label for my RTS order was printed on Tuesday, but didn’t hit UPS’ system until today. It should arrive on Tuesday.

5 Likes

Weekend sale at CrazyWire UK
We are having a special 15% SALE on ALL ROUND WIRES this weekend. The offer ends at midnight on Sunday 23rd July. If you order you got a chance to win this.

http://www.wireandstuff.co.uk

7 Likes

Lightning Vapes is doing the 40% Off Battery Chargers again This Week! Good Until Next Friday! NO CODE REQUIRED
Looks like the luc v4 was out of stock, but I got mine last time and shipping was fast.

They also had batteries and wire in the email they sent, but not sure how good of a deal they are and don’t need any.

https://www.lightningvapes.com/collections/battery-chargers

7 Likes

I just got my FREE concentrates in the mail from RealFlavors. If you ask me, that is pretty cool. I mean they were FREE, I only paid $4.50 for shipping. I wouldn’t think free stuff would be a priority, but it was hear fast. I just think that is super cool.

Thanks @Walt_RealFlavors for such awesome customer service. :call_me_hand:

11 Likes

15% off code = AVS15

https://www.advancedvapesupply.com

4 Likes

Yep. Gotta agree. It’s such a very nice gesture to let us sample new flavors!

Got mine in this morning as well, and have gotta say, from ‘raw finger tests’, I have high hopes for the apple and grape.

The cinnamon roll and the sugar cookie will need to be mixed to tell…and I’m not sure at all what I think of the watermelon and taffy. lol

Regardless of my preliminary thoughts, like I said in the comments on the order, we appreciate your being here and interacting with us. Even more so for your behind the scenes work for our vaping rights.

6 Likes

I did water tests (shot glass of water and a couple drops concentrate) and I have high hopes for the apple, grape, and sugar cookie.

I don’t like cinnamon so I didn’t get that one and I already had the watermelon. I have yet to find a watermelon that wowed me, but this one ain’t bad… I have a hard time comming up with a discription, except that it is… I don’t know… earthy? oh well, my notes are vague so I guess I’ll have to try it again

7 Likes

Earthy is used to describe a LOT of flavoring components, so it fits perfectly with your use as a description.
I feel ya on the watermelon. I’ve also been on the hunt for a “fresh cut, summer day, watermelon”. So far they are too off point or into the candy flavor side (not sweet, just artificial).

5 Likes

I got my Real Flavors freebies today too!! I am so excited from just the first sniff. I mixed a small test mix for grape, watermelon and apple. 2.5% each.

Thank you so much @Walt_RealFlavors!!!

5 Likes

I got my Real Flavors today as well! fastest shipping i have ever gotten from a company!
Again @Walt_RealFlavors you Da Man!!!

4 Likes

Got mine too!. Thanks @Walt_RealFlavors!

5 Likes

Fasttech has 5% off your entire purchase. Use the coupon code “SALE” at checkout. Expires on July 31.

2 Likes

Yes, earthy is a great description.

2 Likes

I have recently found some super beneficial deals on https://allinpackaging.co.uk/containers/bottle/ . Huge discoints on best quality products. I’ve ordered a few plastic bottles at very competetive prices. Be sure to have a look!

2 Likes

CrazyWire is at it again and this time with a 10% off of all Crazy Wire Clapton spools this week. The offer ends at MIDDAY on Friday 28th July.

4 Likes

The new authentic Goon 1.5 at an amazing price but only the Gold and Black for a whoopin $29.99

7 Likes