Good Deals 2017!

Damn!!! Sorry bout that, I don’t normally cuss. I wish I wouldn’t have spent my last 30 bucks. I knew I should have saved it. I would have jumped all over this.

3 Likes

$8.00 USD

5 Likes

$10.90

11 Likes

That is a GREAT price for a simple work horse of a mod.

4 Likes

I ordered 2 last night. Already have 3 of the Lemo2s.

1 Like

Work horse? Maybe you had better experience. Mine lasted less than a week.

1 Like

I had mine for a year before I gave it away. Then I bought another and and got hooked on TC and gave that one away. As far as I know both are still working. I have read that ELeaf mods can be hit or miss, but so far, I’ve had 5 and all of them have worked fine. Sorry you had a bad experience. May your next mod be a better one :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Thanks for that. I’ll accept your positive declaration.

3 Likes

LOL OK, you’re welcome.

3 Likes

Oh sure. Ruin the joke I was about to throw about “declarations are not just for decoration anymore”. :angry: :laughing:

3 Likes

you noticed that did you?

3 Likes

Isn’t auto correct just the blessed?

2 Likes

my spelling sucks, so I am always using spell check and didn’t notice I clicked on the wrong word. lol

2 Likes

:+1::laughing::vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

Funny story: I had a co-worker that was horrible at spelling and she had entered a case note meaning to say “toiletries” and the spell check saved it to “toilet treats”. We found it years later while auditing her files and couldn’t change it:rofl:

4 Likes

the dude abides. I had to watch that movie again.

3 Likes

Yeah, I’m overdue for another viewing myself.

2 Likes

https://www.vapordna.com/OBS-Engine-Sub-Sub-Ohm-Tank-p/obsess.htm

4 Likes

eleaf ??? really ? ive always thought of them as cheap , but that maybe because when i bought my first mod thats what the salesman told me

1 Like

And did the mod you bought cost more than the Eleaf?

Make no mistake, they are not the best or even close to it, but if you don’t care for TC then they have done the job for me. My first jump from an ego pen to a mod was the little eleaf 50w three years ago and I still use it for the dryherbatomizer. There is battery rattle on the 100w, but unless you’re shaking it like a pair of maracas, it’s not a problem (or take them with you on your next Tequila Night and join the band). On both of the 100w models I had, the charge port charged evenly and both batteries seemed to discharge evenly.
I wouldn’t compare them to what’s available today, but I really can’t fault them.

5 Likes