Good Deals 2017!

Picked some goodies also,thanks for the heads up![quote=“Silhouette, post:815, topic:102847”]
page.
[/quote]

I’m glad everyone got some use out of that sale, I almost didn’t put it up here (only because I thought it would already be on here somewhere). But that’s awesome! :smiley: Looks like y’all found some good buys.

7 Likes

Csvape.com has the aspire breeze on deal of the day. I got 2 for $25.20 with the 40% off coupon code and free shipping. These are great little devices for new vapors. I use one at work with 12nic salt (i usually use a 3 nic). It’s great when I don’t have time to vape just to get a few hits off of. It’s much airier than the icare.

1 Like

Thanks, I ordered 8 tanks for a grand total of $42.75 with shipping and even 10% off with this code: 10percentoff

Goliath v2 RTA by Youde $4.00
Tsunami 24mm RDA by Geek Vape $6.00
Vertex Plus 24.5mm RTA by Horizon $5.00
Gemini RTA by Vaporesso $6.00
Mutation X V4S by Indulgence $4.00
Tsunami RDA by Geek Vape $5.00
Zorro RDA by Tobeco $5.00
Stargate RDA by Tobeco $5.00

4 Likes

Thanks guys for the Good Deals info on Clearance at Eciggity.com
Here’s what I got. Also got another 10% off and free shipping for over $75 total.
My total wasw $99.
Yes, I got another (very flavorful) SMOK G4
I got another Goliath V1. Juice Drinker, but good flavor.
Trying the Goliath V2 since Bill P says it’s good on his video: https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=goliath+v2+tank&&view=detail&mid=DC8CB13E1E7D934794CCDC8CB13E1E7D934794CC&&FORM=VDRVRV
I always wanted to get an Alleria where you can see your coil and that glass chimney won’t short out a large coil.
Bachelor Nano … Can’t remember why I got it.
Pharaoh RTA by Digiflavor & Rip Trippers - I’m XXXXX EXcited about trying this one! Paid the most for this one.
I can’t believe I’m paying only $4 and $6 a piece for some really good tanks! Again thanks for posting about good deals. I always do when I find them. I didn’t look at any mods there today. I just got 4 new Wismec Presa mods… A single battery 75 watt mod I really like and find nice in my hand. I did see an Asmodus Minikin there though, come to think of it… And I got one a few months ago that is touch screen (that I usually avoid) but mine has been great. I trust the Asmodus brand, and I won’t buy stuff that is cheap and will break soon like SMOK mods (from what I’ve experienced lately). I do like SMOK tanks though. Well gotta go. Thanks again. Joy

Alleria RTA by Augvape
(Color: Stainless Steel)
SKU-2FD943B7 1 $16.99 USD $16.99 USD
Bachelor Nano RTA by EHPRO
SKU-7FCF5D84 1 $13.99 USD $13.99 USD
Boreas RTA by Augvape
SKU-148B9409 1 $16.99 USD $16.99 USD
Clapton Wire 5 Meter Roll
1141994 1 $8.99 USD $8.99 USD
Goliath RTA by Youde
1141999 1 $3.00 USD $3.00 USD
Goliath V2 ROCC Coils (5 Pack)
(Resistance: 0.5 Ohms)
SKU-DD86A51D 1 $4.00 USD $4.00 USD
Goliath V2 ROCC Coils (5 Pack)
(Resistance: 0.2 Ohms)
SKU-2F24BE17 1 $4.00 USD $4.00 USD
Goliath v2 RTA by Youde
1 $4.00 USD $4.00 USD
Pharaoh RTA by Digiflavor & Rip Trippers
SKU-12777978 1 $32.99 USD $32.99 USD
SMOK TF-RTA G4
SKU-C5958662 1 $6.00 USD $6.00 USD
Subtotal: $110.95 USD
Coupon Code (10percentoff): -$11.10 USD
Shipping: $0.00 USD
Grand Total: $99.85 USD

5 Likes

Lil tip on the Bachelor Nano…if the air is too restricted, it’s because the air tube directly under the coil is too high. Get a drill bit that’s slightly larger than the hole and drill away some of the height (carefully). It will make a world of difference! Just make sure you wash it very very well to remove any metal shavings. I always thought the nano had great potential but was way too restricted despite the large air flow opening.

I agree, I thought the design was brilliant, I really like mine, but it only lasted a couple months. I was so dissapointed so I went and got another and it also took a dump. I would like to see something of the same design but better quality.

1 Like

Dang brother how rough are you on the poor thing? I’ve had mine about a year and no issues at all. Haven’t even broken the glass which is unusually good for me LOL

LOL I do drop my sh!% a lot. :laughing:

I’m glad so many people got some good gear off the Eciggity sale!

I know it’s not a vape sale or deal, but with back to school right around the corner, any chances to save money are a good thing. If you haven’t tried an Aldi store yet, you absolutely have to. The prices make those superstores look like highway robbery, but more than that, their food is fantastic. I have been on a Cranberry Almond Chicken Salad kick, and I don’t know of any other ‘premade’ chicken salad I would actually eat. It’s mostly in house brands, but the prices are lower than grocery store generics, but the quality is substantial. If you have one near you, give it a try.

9 Likes

4 posts were split to a new topic: Labor Day Sales 2017

Bought two of these for $10.90 each, now they are $9.90
It is a very basic mod that works really well. One can’t have too many mods can they? Especially as back ups.

You can get silicon covers for them here for $.98
https://www.ecig.com/istick-100w-silicon-sleeve.html

12 Likes

Just bought two myself. Thanks for the tip @Daven

1 Like

is vapesourcing in the USA

No they’re in China

1 Like

ive always assumed eleaf wasnt a very good company , this is based off of no knowledge only being swayed away by B n M shops when i first started vaping

Including these two. I will have 4 eLeafs (eleaves?) I’ve never had any problems with any of them. They’re not fancy by any means. They are pretty basic, but reliable. I still use one of my original eLeafs regularly. My 2 original Kangertechs went tits up long ago. So … for what it’s worth.

6 Likes

Get a couple of the sleeves, really comfortable in the hand with them on.

2 Likes

I’ve had at least 6 eleaf mods and they were/are troopers except for one. Like @Saxonn said, they’re basic, but they’re not bad at all. Especially as back ups.

5 Likes

all i need is a button and screen lol

4 Likes