Good Deals 2017!

It’s actually 10PCT

4 Likes

Thanks for the heads up! Didn’t need another mod, but OH WELL!

3 Likes

Awsome, Thanks!

1 Like

The red is pretty sweet, but I got the black and purchased the red grip for 5.99

3 Likes

I was going to do the same but it still gave me the free Shipping option, So I just got the mod.

3 Likes

Joyetech EVic VTC Mini 75TC With TRON-S
Availability: In Stock
$14.99
https://www.efun.top/kr/evic-vtc-mini-with-tron.html

6 Likes

Any idea what battery it uses? (26650, 18650, or both with a sleeve?)

Shame efun.top doesn’t state that little tidbit under the description (at least on my phone)

1 Like

its a single 18650 battery mod with TC

2 Likes

Great little mod. I bought three of them last time they were on sale (without the Tron)

3 Likes

At these prices, ($10 mods), I’m keeping a few around to give to smokers who want to try vaping. BUT, I got a few Sigelei mods, not Eleaf mods. I also like the SMOK Baby Beast to give to new vapers. I have very few mods that aren’t RTAs (that you can buy the coils rather than build them) that I can give away. I’ve bought about 6 Baby Beasts trying to keep 2 for myself. I kept buying them and giving them away! They don’t leak at all, and they are easy peasy. I haven’t had too much success converting smokers, but I always be sure to give them two entire setups so if something is charging or not working they can still get a smoke/vape. That’s my biggest ‘advice’ for new vapers… Get two so that you can always have a smoke whenever you want one. That’s the one thing that cigarettes have over vaping… You light them up and they work every time. Maybe you guys have some input to help me figure out why some people go back to smoking or vape and continue to smoke. I know that I would never smoke again. It stinks and I can’t breath around cig smoke. Perhaps when I give something away and they don’t have to pay for it, they just don’t put their heart into it??? Well… That’s a “Good Deal”. Guess this question does belong in this thread. LOL.

5 Likes

Is find a flavor that you fall in love with.
So they’re craving the taste. The nicotine handles itself. And the hardware is easy to solve in short order. I think taste is the single biggest draw.

90% of the time, when I used to reach for a cig, I never thought about the nicotine. Or the box they come in (the mod/tank effectively). Once in a while, I did reach for one for the taste (my “after dinner mint” as I sometimes referred to them) as I was a menthol smoker.

Second, but equally important IMO, is making sure they select the right amount of nic for their system, to satiate the desire, but not too much to put them off of it, or worse. It’s easy to “explain” a head-spinning “hot-spot” in a cig. But it can become a fear factor when the exact same thing happens for them in this “new device scenario”.

4 Likes

I ordered two about a month ago, and ordered two more yesterday. That brings my Evic Mini stash up to ten. Love that mod. Also a huge fan of the Joytech tanks that use the CLR coils. Been using the same Evic / Tron S combo for almost two years and still going strong. They’re both scratched, chipped, and beat up, but working like the day I got them. Workhorses!

5 Likes

Gave my daughter two Evic Tron tank setups. She’s not using the Tron tanks and we’ve still got some new coils for them. I’ll get them back from her and if you wan’t them, I’ve got a $6 mail-er envelope handy. Just message me if you want them and I’ll slip them lickety split in the mail to you. Also… want some concentrates? Blueberry Jam by Capella comes t mind and TPA Banana. Let me know. This does depend if IF I can get them back from my daughter who is not using them and still smoking. I’ll trade her for some new, bigger, better stuff to entice her to bring them back. I’ve got a SMOK stick with a Baby Beast still in the wrap for her, and I think I’m going to give her a Goliath V2 that I got a bunch of factory coils for. I just wish she would give up the stinkies! Maybe send her a Zamplebox full of menthol mixes??? I don’t mix enough to give her some good juice let alone menthol flavors. She smokes menthol and that is what she craves. Thanks to posting/learning today… I figured out the problem of why she still wants to smoke. Again… Thank you ELR!

6 Likes

Advanced Vape Supply has 15% off. Coupon code AVS15

6 Likes

Clicked it shows 69.99… Says email only? Price on your screen shot…

@mixologist13, yeah, I received an email with this price on it. Since it’s not working for you, I just deleted the post… On my work computer, I clicked the email link, and it gave me the sale price, but had to be clicked from the email. when I clicked the link here on ELR, it just gave their regular price. Sorry to get your hopes up.

It works but you have to use coupon code Aegis.

2 Likes

Griffin mini 25mm on sale for 9.99
https://www.eightvape.com/collections/hardware-clearance/products/geekvape-griffin-mini-25mm-two-post-rta?variant=50693294534

5 Likes

You also get $5.00 off, if you sign up for thier newsletter.

4 Likes

u can buy mine for $5 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes