Good Deals 2017!

all sold out :disappointed:

Sorry Lostmarbles, posted it as soon as I saw it, if I see another sale like that I will post it asap.

2 Likes

I got one!!! Saw the deal soon as it posted luckily! 15 shipped

1 Like

Did you get 1 ?

1 Like

no worries. I actually had it in the cart but it came up OOS after I put in the payment info. There will be other opportunities and it’s not like I NEED another mod :grinning:

4 Likes

I did order one for a friend, he had heard the 510 problems were fixed and didn’t have one so we pooled our order so we could get to the free shipping, I needed some coils and whatnots.

I already have a red predator, don’t use it much but I was lucky I guess, have never been able to pull off the 510, I have tried real hard and it still works.

3 Likes

Haha, yeah, we may have problems but a shortage of mods is not one of them :grin:

3 Likes

I had two and they both would stop firing mid vape. Often times there was a huge delay in first firing then after a second or two they would stop. You didn’t have these problems?

Can’t say I ever had that problem, I got mine when it first came out and used it daily for a week or 2. When the problems started showing up for others and I saw it was a press fit 510 I was disgusted and stopped using it. When Sinuous offered to replace units that had the 510 come off I screwed an old atty on mine and tried my best to pop it out but no luck.

I still don’t trust mine but just yesterday I put batteries in it and still works fine. I won’t sell it to anyone, would feel bad if I did and then the 510 finally fell off, not even PIFing it would be cool if someone’s tank fell off and got damaged.

I do like the form factor of the predator though, have thought about replacing the 510 on mine with a fatdaddy or varitube 510 and properly grounding it but it is really questionable if it is worth the expense IMO.

3 Likes

I’m with you. I like the form factor and the fire bar. Was hoping you would say you got a later model and found it to be fixed. I’m simply afraid of them now.

2 Likes

I don’t blame you, it seems it is a crap shoot if you get a good one or not. My friend is adamant that the 510 problems were fixed but sounds like you had different problems. I am going to try his out when it arrives to see if there are any changes and report back.

2 Likes

Please do and thank you. IMHO not enough folks do reviews or overviews or whatever after having a mod for awhile. I get that with many mods as they are only in production for a short period, but with others I love hearing how they are doing after awhile or in this case after the manufacturer has had a chance to fix things.

3 Likes

I bought one for my brother, and after 3 weeks, it was not the 510 that gave him problems but it started to auto-fire, like the button was totally stuck, he sent it back to me and I disassembled it and managed to get it working by cleaning the cheap switch inside, and it worked for a few more weeks, and started doing the same thing again, He got pissed took the batteries out and took a hammer to it.

4 Likes

20% OFF ALL HANGSEN FLAVORS

ENDS SUNDAY AT MIDNIGHT - 10/15/2017

DISCOUNT CODE: HANGSEN

5 Likes

USE COUPON CODE ALLVAPE TO BRING THE TOTAL TO $31.50

https://breazy.com/products/fuchai-duo-3-175w-tc-box-mod-sigelei

4 Likes

The TC sucks on the Duo 3 but other than that I like it as a power mod and it is so damn comfortable to hold. For $31.50 I would buy another if I didn’t already have 2 of them.

3 Likes

I forgot who I bought mine from a few months ago, but I got it and the 3 cover for around the same price, My thoughts are the same mjag, totally sucks for temp. But seems to do fine for power.

2 Likes

http://www.3fvape.com/vv-vw-mod/8782-authentic-eleaf-istick-tc200w-tc-200w-temperature-control-vw-variable-wattage-mod-grey-1200w-3-x-18650.html

7 Likes
6 Likes

Thanks @louiesquared! I just bought one of those for $24! Just jumped without researching :grimacing: I hope it’s great, but for 24 bucks… what’s risk anyway? :joy:

4 Likes