Good Deals 2017!

I don’t have one but I am told they are solid performers. Glad I could help someone find a great deal.

5 Likes

Got this in my email today. Never had any problems with their Nic so thought I’d pass it along.

FLASH SALE!! : SAVE 30% ON NICOTINE at ecigexpress.com ! TODAY ONLY! Use Code: NICOTINE30

3 Likes

I received my Hohm Slice yesterday and I ordered another one today since @Cutlass92 has swiped mine more than once in the 16 hours it’s been in the house! Deal is still going! Under $32 shipped!

8 Likes

Got this in my email. I know some people have issues with the power output of some Tesla devices, being underpowered or not performing as well as hoped, but I still thought I would share. Tesla Terminator for $14.42 @ Vaporbeast using code fall15

Vaporbeast.com

Tesla’s Terminator is a unique device that is simple to use and quite capable with its unregulated design. It utilizes a single 18650 battery and has a maximum wattage output of 90 watts. It supports atomizers as low as 0.10 ohms and has a maximum current of 30 amps. As long as you stay within the amperage limits of the Tesla Terminator you’ll run into no issues! The Tesla Terminator is solid option as it keeps things simple but still maintains high wattage output.

This Product Features:

Maximum Wattage Output: 90.0W
Battery: 1*18650 high-drain battery (Not Included)
Minimum Resistance: 0.10 Ohms
Unregulated Power Design
Micro USB Port
Supports 2A Charging
Low Voltage Protection
Short Circuit Protection
Low Resistance Protection
Reverse Battery Protection
Low Battery Warning
Battery Cover

WHERE: >> HERE <<

USE COUPON CODE FALL15 TO BRING THE TOTAL TO $14.42
SHIPS FROM THE USA

3 Likes

Not really a good deal bit just happy I found it for sale already! New Vanilla custard by flavourart. I’m not trying to step on any vendors toes so I put it here! @fidalgo_vapes @Ken_O_Where

https://www.chefsflavours.co.uk/flavourart-concentrates/4147-vienna-cream.html?search_query=Vanilla+custard+flavourart+&results=3

8 Likes

thank you , have you ever ordered direct from FA in italy? if so is it cheaper to get from Chefs

1 Like

Yea I ordered Nonna cake directly from Italy when it first came out. I feel like chefs shipping to the US is probably going to be cheaper but I could be totally wrong. I also know chefs is really quick about shipping out orders. I’ve gotten my orders from them in about 7 or 8 days from when I ordered. I believe it took about 2 weeks when I ordered from Italy. I’m sure FA is probably a bit backed up from releasing these new flavors.

2 Likes

Oooh I’ll be watching for your notes! I’m waiting to see if ecx picks it up.

2 Likes

5 Likes

I just found out on chefs Facebook group that the flavor I listed above ^^^^ for the new FA custard is NOT the actual new flavor. That was an existing flavor that they have in the UK.

He said “The new one will probably have lots of dire warnings in the description that “… vaping diacetyl-enriched flavourings could be massively delicious” or something.
And I expect it’ll be called “FA Custard Premium”.”

Sorry guys @fidalgo_vapes @Ken_O_Where

10 Likes

No worries , the thought is whats counts :wink:

4 Likes

Yea I was on the hunt!

3 Likes

Hot damn. I’ll take it.

7 Likes

Rotflmao!!

After blowing that up on the phone… I had a shock.
It looked like “Free Shipping on orders of $6500 and up” (and I was like HOLY FUCK, and I thought some here had crazy vape budgets!!). It wasn’t until I went to absolute MAX resolution that I could (still, barely) see the dot, and that it was $65.00 and up!

The other oddity was the code. JFK?
Seriously? How the hell do they tie him to Halloween??!..Unless it stands for “Join Freddy Krueger!” :rofl:

5 Likes

I stared at the same 2 things…far too long then i shouldve

4 Likes

Trump releasing the secret documents about the JFK assassination i suspect

5 Likes

That’s what happens when you don’t watch the news frequently… /facepalm

Thanks!

@OneStopDIYShop mission accomplished! Way to shine a light! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

ELR FORUM NEWS ROOM all the news thats important to the vapers

4 Likes

Whohoo!
30% off at Advanced Vape Supply! Grab those nice coil spools while the pickin is discounted! You can also EMAIL Stuart for coil advice based on your wattage and resistance that you normally use, and he will pick out the best coil type for you. He is like a coil wizard.

Hello again Advanced Vapers!

We’re having a Halloween sale! Just use coupon code “SCARY30” at checkout for 30% off! For those on mobile, the box to enter the coupon code can be found under your order summary during checkout! Sale ends Tuesday October 31st at 11:59pm.

If you have any questions please email Stuart:
Stuart@advancedvapesupply.com

9 Likes

Here you go @paingawd

1 Like