Good Deals 2017!

Suh-WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!

Also, bollocks to the 10char!!!

1 Like

9 Likes

Thanxz @Silhouette for the information. Had to spend some money for things I needed.

3 Likes

I was getting low on Pyure and came across this deal if anyone is interestedā€¦ Real cheap if you have prime.

6 Likes

Fasttech Halloween Sale use coupon code ā€œCANDYā€ to get 10% off site-wide valid through Halloween (Tuesday, 10/31).

Iā€™ve used them before just be aware that shipping is literally on the slow boat from China :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Liquid Barn

THREE DAY HALLOWEEN SALE!
10/30 - 10/31 - 11/01

Get 31% OFF DIY Liquids
PG | VG | Nicotine | Flavors

Use Discount Code:
PUMPKIN

7 Likes

I try so so hard to stay off of this thread, I just cant help myself :smile:

6 Likes

Why is it that the good deals come around when Iā€™ve already spent my budget for the month?

5 Likes

I know. For me its getting really bad. I have tons of flavors but as soon as i see a recipe that i really want to make. There will always be a flavor or two missing from my arsenal. I am trying hard to wait for the black friday sales.

7 Likes

Black Friday is truly the bane of my vaping existence. All these great deals butā€¦gotta get stuff for the kids, gotta get stuff for the granddaughter, gotta get stuff for the wife, etc. Iā€™m over here like, where can I get a good deal with the $1.76 I have left.

9 Likes

thats what im doing , for mods not flaves

5 Likes

God, so right there with ya.

3 Likes

snrk right there with ya. on the other hand, since iā€™m no longer traveling for my vacation, the spending money i was gonna set aside for that can now be ploughed into black friday.

Now, if only i can con the airline into refunding my happy butt for the tickets (no, itā€™s not happening. Just means i gotta travel next year)

3 Likes

ā€¦whe the hell didnā€™t i get that. i mean, iā€™m suscribed to the nesletter and everything!

2 Likes

Sorry I didnā€™t post this sooner! But the free shipping over $15 seems like an ongoing thing. Sitewide discounts are often sent out. I have had really good experiences using this site! There are still 50 more minutes to get a great deal on a mod or whatever you need! I donā€™t remember who here recommend this site, but I love it!

3 Likes

Me too! Last year hardware sales were unbelievable! Iā€™m sure this year will be even better because the August 8th deadline has come and gone so people arenā€™t so pressed to stock up per say.

4 Likes

Donā€™t usually post anything having to do with buying a premium liquid, but itā€™s a decent deal for the atomizer you get. Asmodus Ohmie Tank with Naked 100 bottle.

USE CODE NAKED FOR $30 OFF AT CHECKOUT. ($30 OFF OF $49.99)

3 Likes

$43.19 VapeCige Creator IM200W VaporDNA
Use Coupon Code: deals10

30mm fans it has you covered!

Or get the VV version $32.99 (Flash Sale) VapeCige Creator IM250 Gearbest

3 Likes

Veteranā€™s day sale, higher end stuff when in doubt for my stocking stuffer, just pick an item from this page! https://www.vapehappy.com/search?q=mcv&type=product

6 Likes

nice post love the pic

5 Likes