Good Deals 2017!

the coffee ones seem interesting

1 Like

They do! And if you like tobaccos, those are supposedly good as well!

2 Likes

today i received only my second tobacco type flave TPA ry4double my first was FA ry4 , im not a fan of tobacco types but a couple people i know are , for those prices id have to be interested lol i wouldnt shell out the money for others whom like them

2 Likes

You’ll be pleased with ry4 double tpa. Wayne has a good pistachio ry4 double recipie that helps show case the flavor.

But that reminds me, I know I have a Carmel and ry4 fa recoie somewhere I should mix up.

2 Likes

wat do you think about mixing the FA and TPA ?? i understand they are different , when i bought the FA RY4 i thought maybe they were maybe close , but i was on my try everything FA first kick

I haven’t tried it. Not sure how good that would be.

1 Like

Thanks! Been tossing around trying their coffee flavorings. This makes it an easier decision!

1 Like

Opus BT - C3100 V2.2 Smart Battery Charger
This charger was mentioned in another thread today by @Sprkslfly
Very good charger for a very good price.

5 Likes

Eciggity 25% off sitewide! XMAS25 coupon code.

4 Likes

Never ordered from these guys before (China site), but I saw the Cleito RTA deck for $0.00! I clicked on it thinking it was OOS but it said there were “Many in stock” so I hit quantity 2 went to checkout and it only charged me $7.00 for shipping! We’ll see if I get an email confirmation, but it looks like I got two decks for the price of shipping.

EDIT: Just got the confirmation email and it looks like it was “free”

4 Likes

Nice catch! But gooooood luck on that actually processing! :wink:

Hope you used PayPal. chuckles

Deal of the month though if it does go through! :laughing:

4 Likes

I did use paypal, cuz you just don’t know. We’ll see if I get the “we’re sorry…” email soon.

4 Likes

please let me know asap , id love to grab a few of these , they are great rta systems imo and you never know when they will stop making the premade coils

2 Likes

Those b-----ds!

“Order AV# was canceled because we did not have enough stock to fulfill your order and your payment has been voided .”

Too good to be true :frowning_face:

4 Likes

smdh a ploy to get people to the site

3 Likes

and probably pissed he used paypal…

3 Likes

Ever wanted to try squonking? $15 free shipping. Fasttech
http://vape.deals/crea-squonker-arctic-dolphin-14-39/?utm_source=VAPE.DEALS+Deal+Alerts&utm_campaign=28503ce336-RSS_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_51889d0d68-28503ce336-55600121

Not for beginners!

3 Likes

@BullCityFlavors

8 Likes

New Years deals at Vape Authority…

http://mailchi.mp/vaporauthority/our-new-years-2018-mega-sale-is-here-free-shipping-and-huge-discounts?e=3ee3caa178

2 Likes

4 Likes