Good Deals 2018!

$3.00 Baby Beast compatible coils

Out of stock :frowning:

Edit: checked it again and they are back in stock! except there is a $25.00 minimum order :frowning:

2 Likes

Weekend Promotion - Kaees x Tony B Stacked 24mm RTA

Spend $25 or more and purchase this item for $4.99 using coupon code “STACKED”. Item finishes are chosen on the drop down menu. Due to the nature of this sale, no returns or exchanges will be accepted and all sales are final. Limit One (1) per transaction, while supplies last. Only One (1) promo code may apply.

I see it now after a closer look at your post…

7 Likes

$31.49 USD (SH not included) with code October1

6 Likes
5 Likes

I am a notorious time waster. Just ask any boss I’ve ever worked for. During all my wasting of time, I was able to hone my bullshit filter skills. :rofl:

6 Likes

@worm1 That one just NEVER gets old !!!

6 Likes

Nor this @SessionDrummer
https://www.fda.gov/ICECI/EnforcementActions/WarningLetters/ucm619288.htm

10 Likes

O
M
G

@Mark_Turner How the hell do you find this stuff !!! I honestly did not know about that one. +1 Big Dog.:+1:

8 Likes

IDK I just really follow legislation Federal & State articles and such. I am a big Advocate for Vaping rights. Mainly in my Home State of PA. so I get tagged and have a plethora of news & articles in my Social Media feed.

8 Likes

Deal of the week $35.00

5 Likes

I reviewed this product not long ago, and I would pay 50 bucks for it for sure, and I very rarely pay over $40 for a mod.

1 Like

ty just bought a red one since the black was out of stock

2 Likes

It’s great for users who live on power mode… But is subject to issues with TC in my experience (and I’m not just talking about the bug with respect to it being programmed to SS 430 in SS mode!)

Even TCR mode has ended up being flaky for me. =(

Technical review and insight coming soon!
And it’s way overdue, but there’ve been cumulative, and multiple issues, that I’ve been experiencing and trying to nail down first.

4 Likes

Might be why it’s reduced to $35… Just Kiddin!

5 Likes

Not great, but some decent prices on some things…
https://www.vapewild.com/deal-of-the-week/?sort=featured&page=1

Druga squonk kit. $13.00 USD Red only

Pixie BF RDA. 14.50USD + shipping for silver color. Other colors 0.80 more. Log in for price.
http://www.3avape.com/vapefly-pixie-bf-rda.html?sscid=a1k2_9ls7l

3 Likes

I recv’d and use that druga kit almost daily and have to say u can beat it for that price. The rda alone is worth it. The box has a few quirks, button harder to push but due to a hefty contact bar which is a plus, the door wants to pop open when u squeeze, bottle is colored which makes it hard to see juice level…

5 Likes

Yeah, I’ve read the RDA is not bad at all. Not much into mechs myself, but I might get it for the RDA and vape-forward the mod.

3 Likes

It is decent 22 rda, nothing special tho the thumb post screws make it lil easier that they are slotted and can remove em and lay both wires across vs, threading thru a hole. Flavor nice for side airflow, set coils up high, would warn it get very hot (even at .3) as it’s aluminum and that very short 810 needs to get swapped for taller. Currently got her setup as single and it does really well w/ the plug to cut down on the chamber size.

2 Likes

This is a pretty good sale. 30% off and 40 bucks off a 100 is pretty awesome

EDIT: I forgot to put the codes. 30% off for selected items with code: DEALS30
$40 off over $100 with code: DEALS40

7 Likes

Sorry Y’all the codes are
30% off for selected items with code: DEALS30
$40 off over $100 with code: DEALS40

For the Health Cabin discounts

6 Likes