Good Deals 2018!

Thks, yes seems they clearing em out, heard 3avape is moving at 9 bucks whlse

4 Likes

Love my Desire Rage so went ahead and ordered 4 of these as I know 3 other friends who will want it for sure. That got me free shipping which comes out cheaper than efun since they have no free shipping option.

Thanks for posting the deal, no brainer at that price!

5 Likes

https://www.3avape.com/desire-cut-squonk-108w-tc-box-mod.html

$9 might be wholesale price (and there is a giveaway on the same page)

2 Likes

That’s what his abbreviation intended :wink:

3 Likes

and if they dont id be willing to buy one from you

5 Likes

Guess I shouldn’t correct people when tired and cranky :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

You weren’t cranky about it… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I will let you know for sure bud :+1:

3 Likes

Well, I spent 4 hours with my son in the ER today (all good). plenty to be cranky about :smiley:

4 Likes

$20 for a touch screen. The only thing I don’t understand is how to get 9v out of 2 18650s. Looks like a decent little kit.

4 Likes

They are rounding up. It’s like 20 volt power tools.

3 Likes

Not knocking the deal (or post) at all, but…
240w and “starter kit” in the same sentence makes me chuckle. :crazy_face:

Using a boost circuit (that upscales the voltage, at the expense of current). :wink:
No clue how it delivers in reality though.

5 Likes

Be a good idea to start at less then 240w, much less, be funny to watch tho

3 Likes

I was thinking more along the lines of the atty that came on top. And I don’t see it coming close to 240w with 2x18650, nor 9 volts :joy:

2 Likes

But that’s what the display says it is and the Chinese would never falsify information!

5 Likes

$20.00

this one below is $14.99 coupon code Allvape brings is down to $13.50 I don’t know if the code works for everything or not.

Head on over to Breazy.com and check out the clearence page. There are a lot of good deals like the ones above

4 Likes

cheap backup/starter/beater mods. $14.95 including the trusty and sturdy Cuboid 150.

6 Likes

There went another $70… Ya know, I saved a lot of money during my break. I can’t say no to ALL of this peer pressure!!! :joy::joy::joy::joy:

7 Likes

Thanks for this, I picked up the ammit rda for $5!! Also got some cheap mods for Christmas presents!

6 Likes