Good Deals 2018!

Very nice Nic!

7 Likes

Itā€™s girthy!

9 Likes

Warm it up and shake it a bit and itā€™s ready to go!

6 Likes

Iā€™m such a dork, I didnā€™t get it at first.

5 Likes

All shaft no headā€¦hehehe :rofl:

4 Likes

SO JUCY and soomth!

3 Likes

31.24 + 20% off with code; Day3

3 Likes

Saw a post here for the sigelei fuchai213 for 14.99$ the other day and now i cant find it againā€¦Anyone know which site that was? Lol

3 Likes

The squonk version? Recall that one cheap around that amount perhaps a month ago. the watchers and i will keep an :eye: for ya.

4 Likes

Hey. Thank you for the reply. No it was the plus 213 dual 18650, i believe was available only in gold. Knew i should have pulled the trigger but i couldnt find my wallet/visa at the timeā€¦

5 Likes

Bollocks!!

Nevermind i found the open tab and she be sold out grrrrr. Had two mods crap out last weekā€¦

4 Likes

I have a Duo and it is a decent mod but I like this better:

Got all 3 version, the one shown is the VV and they use to have one with there own chip for watts and TC but that chip is not great, they also made a DNA75C version which I enjoy but not sure it can be found anymore.

The VV version is great if you donā€™t need TC, I had 2 and sold one to a friend who loves it. His has started to have a thing happen that it does not fire all the time, he sayd he has to hit the fire button 2 or 3 times and then it eventually fires. He loves it so much he ordered a 2nd, I would up doing the same thing to replace the black one I sold him as for the price it is a dealio.

You order direct from Vapecige on aliexpress but the free shipping option is via singapore post which can take up to a monthā€¦sucks. Since I already have one I am good on waiting and it is a little cheaper if you use the aliexpress app on your phone, cost me $29 shipped.

I will keep an eye out for another Fuchai Duo 3 deal and tag you if I find one.

4 Likes

A decent power only mod (if you can get past the sci-fi lighting on the sides). Hits quite well. Silver colorway appears to be the only option.

5 Likes

I really like thelook of the creator mod and almost bought it , this is why i did not however. Only option im given is dhl for 44$!

2 Likes

Thatā€™s nuckinā€™ futs!

3 Likes

Wow, sorry to hear that, crazy

4 Likes

I picked a zenith up and all I can say is it hits like a beast! I have to keep it as low as it will go or it will cook my coils. And yes they are basement coils 0.12 ohms.

7 Likes

Oddā€¦ Mine are bedroom coils, living room coils, kitchen coils, bathroom coils, front yard coils, vehicle coilsā€¦ Hrrrm :thinking: they actually go everywhere! :crazy_face: lol :wink:

Ok, now that thatā€™s out of my systemā€¦
What in the world are ā€œbasement coilsā€? o0

5 Likes

Low resistance I assume - guess that means my .10 are sub basement?

7 Likes

Could beeeeeā€¦ chuckles
But recognizing that ā€œstove topā€ coils are indeed a legit shape, I figured Iā€™d go ahead and ask (and risk looking foolish). :wink: lol

9 Likes