Good Deals 2019!

6 Likes

Luna $45

9 Likes

These are pretty sweet little units (for those who dig the whole “unregulated, with protection” scene)!

@TheTinMan was kind enough to let me “have a look inside” a couple of his. :slight_smile:
Very well built, and the protection is provided by a ST Microelectronics chip! I was impressed!

7 Likes

And that’s a good deal considering they were still selling for $90 or more a few months ago.

6 Likes

These are very nice mods ,I have 3 now…may get 2 more for this price…I have a few other of thier stabwood mods an build is very good…the Thor’s with the DNA 75c chip is great…but harder to find than rockin horse poop…

this is a great find…will be gone soon…

6 Likes

These are normally run $125 for the DS and $135 for the TS. The best mechanical squonker I’ve ever owned.

8 Likes

I want one for sure. Maybe some day.

3 Likes

These are for @MisterSinner
https://www.canvape.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=vapebandVendetta

4 Likes

Thanks Hammer. They are for 22mm so I wouldn’t be able to use them on any of my tanks :disappointed_relieved:

4 Likes

Lol I tried!

4 Likes

9.99 plus shipping:

4 Likes

Mods, Pods and mechs under 20.00 USD:

6 Likes

Compact box and very nice looking.

Buyer beware, this is another flat surface to round surface contact, Not sure if anything is removable to rough up the surface. A little Ox-guard in there will help. I ended up tossing mine when the battery/squonk separator piece with the magnet broke off. This was a result of me pressing the button way too hard because I didn’t realize that I wasn’t getting good contact and just arcing.

7 Likes

Thanks for the heads-up. I wasn’t planning on buying one myself but I’m sure others will appreciate the knowledge.

6 Likes

I would take the 510 out and file a flat spot in it.

4 Likes

for 9 bucks it is nice project box, saw this while back and thought, yes, thats all she’s good for

6 Likes

Illumn: VTC5A Sale, 20700/21700 Protected Battery Charger, and new flashlights!

Inbox x

|### Illumn support@illumn.com via cmail2.com|9:02 AM (28 minutes ago)||

to me

|

Illumn: VTC5A Sale, 20700/21700 Protected Battery Charger, and other new lighting products

No Images? Click here

Illumn

New products have arrived! The Xtar SC2 is an innovative new charger using the QC 3.0 standard to deliver up to 3A for 1 bay and 2A for 2 bay charging. Best of all the SC2 SUPPORTS PROTECTED 20700 and 21700 batteries!

Acebeam’s latest headlamp is now available in two tints. The H40 comes with a high CRI favorite SST-20 with a CRI above 95 for color accuracy. Alternatively an XP-L HD produces up to 1050 lumens with a 14500 li-ion battery. Great for users of light weight headlamps, the H40 can take Alkaline, Lithium, Ni-MH, and li-ion batteries for extreme compatibility.

Facebook\ 26x26 Instagram\ 26x26

Illumn
774 Charcot Ave.
San Jose, CA 95131

Illumn: VTC5A Sale, 20700/21700 Protected Battery Charger, and other new lighting products

\ 16x16 Like

\ 16x16 Forward

Preferences Unsubscribe

13 Likes

Cheers mate you just saved me a bunch. Thank you!

6 Likes

Thank you sir. 5.50 for VTC5A’s…great price!

6 Likes

Very welcome brothers.

5 Likes