Good Deals 2019!

6 Likes

Got this email (not advertised on their site)ā€¦ not much off either. But samples are super affordable. the Pina Colada is my ADV right now even a S&V, itā€™s a Creamy Coconut thatā€™s addictive. even in Juul PODs the cream comes through, which seems impossible, but it works. :wink:

7 Likes

20 bones for teh v-kit is an awesome deal. I reviewed this product and liked it a lot. 8000 mah is pretty nice. The only thing I didnā€™t like was how heavy it is but I got used to it and basically used it for a desk mod.

Code VDAY

5 Likes

7 Likes

Good deal on a label printer
Brother QL800 on sale 60% off. Red/Black printing. $40.00USD not including shipping. Not sure how long the price will last.

https://www.staples.com/Brother-QL-800/product_2258185

7 Likes

Have the V-fin sitting on the desk now. It was my everyday carry for about 8 months and didnā€™t see a significant battery degradation during that time. I just upgradedā€¦ due to the size and weight. Now itā€™s relegated to running my Dead Rabbit for flavor testing but I did like it.

The only con is itā€™s an older chipset now and as a result will fire slower than the new mods.

3 Likes

The way I vape is usually with a Staggered Stapleton and builds like it, so I usually have a longer ramp up, so I usuallly donā€™t notice how fast a mod fires, but I can understand wanting a mod to fire fast.

4 Likes

Yeah single fused Claptonā€™s over hereā€¦ not a big deal since Iā€™m used to it.

4 Likes

https://www.myfreedomsmokes.com/unflavored-nicotine-mixing-supplies/unflavored-nicotine-smoke-juice-e-liquid.html?mpweb=1250-149-66705
CODE: NIC20MFS

This is the nicotine that I use. I have never had a problem with it. Last time I purchased a liter and still have about 200ml. I usually get a liter of the 100mg 50/50. Also, free shipping. So a liter is 40 bucks out the door.

7 Likes

No pepper note ??? Just asking bc i believe there Nic had a pepper note when i bought from them but that was over 3 years ago ā€¦

4 Likes

Soooo getting advice on this forum always ends up on a shopping spree, by either me or my husband seeing stuff somewhere by the links you guys provide.

No difference today, I asked @mjag about the serpent elevate rta, he provided me with a link to a other tank I was interested inā€¦No worries I donā€™t make you guys buy a tank! Keep reading you impatient people :hugs:

Look what I foundā€¦

https://www.vaporrange.com/Oni-167W-DNA250-TC-Mod-p/oni-167w-dna250.htm

$52.95 but the current Valentineā€™s sale they still have going (not sure how long so) takes $5 off, plus using coupon code holiday10percent (found it somewhere on the internet) takes that whole thing down to $43.something plus free shipping.

If you live like me in cali, expect a additional charge or what they call tax lol.

Anyways, it might not be a 250c, or as elegant looking as my paranormal but damn itā€™s a DNA and whoever wants one at a good price, here ya go.I

Thanks again for the link, mjag, my wallet really hates you :rofl:

10 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes No pepper note for me

3 Likes

Wow, that is a great deal. Wound up ordering the Pumper 18 though as I love my Pumper 21, there both even cheaper than the last deal of over $70, now at $55 and $60 and then you get the $5 off and that 10% off coupon you posted.

If you are choosing between the 2 definitely go with the 21 and get some Samsung 40T, what a great performer and not a true mech, it has protections.

Thanks for posting this, been wanting that 18 to go with my 21!

8 Likes

@mjag You really like it? Did you do a review on it?

5 Likes

Thanks for the heads up. Just snagged a couple of Minikins. :+1:

6 Likes

I love it and I paid $130 for it when it first came out, would buy a 2nd 21 if they had different colors at that price. Gotta build for it like a mech as there are no power adjustments, just a power button. You can turn it on and off, just click the power button 5 times.

The Pumper 21 is like the Luna which is popular and @TheTinMan posted which got me to buy and it is great too. You just have a more rounded stabwood body with 21700 capability instead of just 18650 and a pump system that works great instead on a push bottle.

The Luna is on sale at the same place too, got it and the Galatek rda for $48 shipped about a week or 2 ago.

Here is a pic I found on my phone, the Drone came in the same day.

(this is the Luna, not the pumper 21)

Never reviewed the Pumper 21 but have been using it consistently since I got it way back when.

9 Likes

From what I understand the Luna and the Pumper 18 use the same chip. It is unregulated but with all the safety features of a regulated mod. Also the chip does regulate somewhat depending on the resistance of the coil. So if your battery is at 3.7 volts you may not be getting the full 3.7. This is coming from DLjsb.

Makes for a very unique and beautiful device that is great for those that donā€™t want to use a full mech.

Also VaporRange is awesome on price with aSMODus right now. Cheaper than asMODus distribution with their 30% off sales.

Iā€™ve been giving this

and the pumpers a hard look but still on a self imposed no equipment buying. Except for the stuff for folks at work that are interested in quitting smoking.

8 Likes

I hear ya brother, I am on a buying ban as well but fell off the wagon thanks to @eStorm :crazy_face:

I also picked up a Goon 25, for $35, I could not resist:

https://www.vaporrange.com/528-Custom-Vapes-Goon-25mm-RDA-p/custom-goon-rda.htm?1=1&CartID=1

And since these were only $13 I figured why not, fall off the wagon with gusto I say :rofl:

9 Likes

Okay, you and @eStorm are pushing my buttons, lol. Iā€™ve been wanting a Hermetic also but didnā€™t want to pay $30 plus for it. You guys are really killing me. I already have 4 mods in my cart at vaper range that I just havenā€™t pulled the trigger on.

8 Likes

So. Let me see if I have this right.

Thereā€™s rabbit season, duck season, and now an enabler season?

Got it.
:crazy_face: :laughing:

11 Likes