Good deals?

You did not leave that impression at all! I’m sorry if I made it seem that way. I take very long pulls most of the time 8s-9s. I will be ordering some Cotton Bacon V2 right now! Possibly another RDTA. We will see. Jeez seems like I will be needing a lot of wire! Should be interesting creating some builds! Thank you very much for your help!

1 Like

Hmm. So that means I will need to purchase multiple wires. Seems fine. Alright! Thank you so very much for your help!

1 Like

LG Browns for 9.99 a pair…wooooo

https://101vape.com/batteries/707-lg-brown-hg2-inr18650-3000mah-18650-battery.html?utm_source=Featured+9-14-16&utm_campaign=hg2&utm_medium=email

3 Likes

I have used the LV Titanium as well as the one from K.Bee Vapor
http://www.kbeevapes.com/category-s/1877.htm
I only use two types of wicking any more one is the Cotton Bacon and the other is Rayon.The Rayon IMO tastes much better right off the bat.

2 Likes

Where did you get the rayon? I have always wanted to try it.

1 Like

I get it from eBay but there are several places that it can be bought.If you would like to try a sample just p.m. myself or @Whiterose0818 and one of us will hook you up!

6 Likes

Thanks for that link!!! I been wanting to try these! all i own is 25rs and he4s . Yay! For cheap browns!

2 Likes

good find !! I’m in the UK tho… they want $60 for the shipping :frowning:

The shipping we europeans have to pay to get stuff from the US is sometimes on the ridiculous side for sure.

1 Like

I had no idea :flushed: I’ve been referring to myself as a noob. I guess I’m clueless :innocent:

1 Like

Thanks for the offer bud but I don’t want to trouble either one of you though. Not like it is so expensive as to be risky to order some and from what I have read it is good stuff.

I was going to split a box with a friend of mine so even less risk if I don’t like it.

Thanks again, very generous of you and @Whiterose0818 to offer.

2 Likes

Yeah, I figured there would be a few that weren’t familiar with the distinction, and that’s the main reason I mentioned it :wink:

Sadly, I forget the true point of origin, but I’m fairly sure it’s either USENET or gaming. Problem is I’ve been doing both for over 20 years now, so certain details have faded.

Ahhhh but not eternally! So NO! Still not a noob!

2 Likes

I’d recommend this tank and oh the price:
http://vapenw.com/tf-rta-by-smok

I got the G4 deck. The flavor is amazing. No leaking. I used Silica wick and got it just right on the first build with no tweeking. Did I say the flavor is amazing! The price is 15.99. Come on VapeNW. You should sell out of these quickly. Wish I could replace all of my tanks with this one… ya even the Aromamizers and the SMOK RDTA s.

2 Likes

I just got my new Labor Day Sale mod today, and she’s so purty, Really glad I got pink, or the hubby would have stolen it. He wants one now though, he likes the blue. If anyone sees a good deal anywhere please let me know. It’s the Fuchai, not the original.

10 Likes

The G4 deck looks tricky to build on, have you tried the G2 deck and if so how does it compare?

The Aromamizer is a very well built tank but I feel a little over rated for vape quality, I have a lot of tanks I prefer over the regular size Aromamizer and Lite as well.

Some cheap wire from lightning vapes. Clapton wire. All you have to do is wrap your coils. Wire is already Clapton for you.

Great vape from Clapton wires if u never tried it. Better flavor than single wire coils.

http://vape.deals/lightning-vapes-clapton-wire-sale-25-off/?utm_source=VAPE.DEALS+Deal+Alerts&utm_campaign=bb48fde0b7-RSS_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_51889d0d68-bb48fde0b7-55600121

Nichrome kanthal and ss316L

2 Likes

Maybe this is a dumb question and I know I can research it but…can I use kanthal and stainless steel clapton in temp Control?

The only one “confirmed” to do so, is the Hohm Wrecker G2 if I recall correctly (if not the G2, then definitely one in the Hohm products lineup.

All other brands are designed for SS/Ti/Ni, or some combination thereof.
No Kanthal in TC mode. (though it’s been reported anecdotally that some have had success)

3 Likes

Yes for stainless steel. No for kanthal. Temp control works from the resistance of your choice of wire changing as the temp of the coils changes. That’s why u lock ur resistance at first at room temp.

Kanthal resistance does not change at different temps so there is no way really to use temp control.

***I think I explained that right, if not plz chime in

2 Likes

If you have a RX200S…

1 Like