Good deals?

I’ve ordered from Cvapor a few times and it was always good. I asked for an order to be canceled recently because I didn’t read the specs properly and it wasn’t what I wanted. They asked the reason, I told them and I had a reply the next day;
Dear customer,
Ok, no problem at all. We will do that for you. Your payment will be refunded within 48hours. Have a nice day.

3 Likes

Good to know as well. Thank you!

3 Likes

They are also on this forum advertising their products in the vendor section, that will give you a bit of clout when you’re not satisfied :grinning:
Maybe we should start a topic called 'Bad Deals", where everyone can put down the bad experience they’ve had with vendors.

3 Likes

Actually a good idea ! Your idea, your honor to do so !!!

3 Likes

Wow! Your right there…didn’t even realize they were on this forum; guess that tells you how much I pay attention to vendor advertisements! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: +/- 45 posts on the Cvapor thread and have never looked through it. :pensive:…and my bank account is glad I never did!

1 Like

My issues with this vendor was made better than good though. I did jump the gun without giving them time to make it right. I posted blow by blow of my issues, when I should have given them time to fix this issue.

I ended up with 2 free Snow Wolfs and a refund.

I CAN’T STRESS ENOUGH…!! USE PAYPAL WHEN AVAILABLE AND READ THEIR RETURN POLICY BEFORE YOUR PURCHASE. NO MATTER HOW GOOD THE DEAL… IF THEY STATE “NO REFUNDS” OR “ALL SALES ARE FINAL” THEN THAT’S WHAT YOU BOUGHT INTO!!!

2 Likes

Well, actually @Pro_Vapes already started one a while back so the honour is/was for him! I just missed that post but I will use it now :grinning:

2 Likes

I’m currently on a partial digital hiatus, following your example (partially). I don’t look at vendors or deals, avoid them like the plaque actually. I’ve got a house full of old animals, most of them in need of medication, which will only get worse with the passing of more time, so I try to keep my hands firmly on my wallet. It is only the occasional post by some sucker, exclaiming about this wonderful new tobacco flavour, that gets to me and parts me with some of my money :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

…I resemble that remark!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Really, now who would have thought… :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

aromamizer rdta for $23.03
coupon code "VAPINGCHEAP"
http://www.ecig.com/steam-crave-sc-200-tank-6ml.html?a_aid=vapingcheap

3 Likes

Were paying £29.99 in the uk for the same tank. Unreal. :weary:

1 Like

Ha, you said “solid BMs”:laughing:

3 Likes

https://www.vaporworld.biz/new/smok-tfv4-mini-tank-black/
15.99 code XMASSALE20

2 Likes

Hrm “The gift certificate you entered couldn’t be applied to any items in your order.”

Also shipping starts at $4.99 and they want $5 for “handling”. :frowning:

Total comes to $29.98 which is still a pretty good deal, but not quite the “Shut up and take my money!” I thought it was…

sorry!!! when I posted it I didn’t realize the shipping was that much!!!

http://www.ecig.com/wismec-reuleaux-rx200w-box-mod.html?a_aid=iloveyou
code-I love you-$43.89 + shipping…

1 Like

I check that site before I buy anything!

1 Like

Throwing the great deal on FlavourArt in here too because 60 mls for $6.50 is too good to pass up no code needed just go here Nicotine River FA deal same great deals on TFA and Flavor West

1 Like