Good deals?

Wonder how much they’re shipping is? I’ll have to check that out!

Thank you…hubby jumped all over that :slight_smile:

2 Likes

MyFreedomSmokes.com has a $5.00 IPVD2 deal going on if you spend $50.00 or more. Code: 5BUCKMOD
(Do not include the $40.00 price of the lone IPVD2 as part of the 50.00)

2 Likes

vapordna with the istick 100w for $10 this weekend.looks like they only have white left. thats a killer price!

2 Likes

Aspire Deal

Stoptober is about to start. It’s the perfect time to encourage your friends and family who smoke to quit and start vaping instead.

So we are offering 20% off all e-liquids on our site throughout all of October. Use the code STOPTOBER to get this discount. We also have a general 12.5% off code (EXTRASAVER) which is valid during October too.

Remember only 1 voucher code can be used per order.

3 Likes

Storage Boxes (they call them ammo boxes) at Harbor Freight, if there’s one near you.
Coupon expires today. The coupons come out frequently, and are usually for $4.99.
They work great for the Vapocalypse stash.

6 Likes

BB posted a great sale in another thread, and it’s definitely worth sharing here:

3 Likes

BRO! Thanks much! I picked up 6 of these today …[cough] and you can’t leave Harbor Freight without picking up a couple other things …it’s like the Discount Shoe store for dudes :wink:

5 Likes

You bought the storage boxes, NOT the ammo boxes, right?

3 Likes

No they’re the same ones in the coupon pic above. I wanted something with an airtight (rubber gasket) seal and these have a hole for a small padlock (nicotine!) They’re somewhat cheap plastic boxes but will be perfect for (stinky!) flavors.

2 Likes

But they are [storage] boxes…not that evil ammo box, right?

3 Likes

It’s for my Vape Gun(s) collection :wink: You think dudes on the Pistol Forum catch hell for having a picture of their vape mods in firearm pics? “Is that an E-CIG!?!?!”

4 Likes

4 Likes

They booted me off, after 9 years, for a used clapton [still had the kotex in it] that could be seen in the trash can…if you zoomed in and really looked hard. Nonetheless, the boot…Maxwell’s Silver Hammer, eh?

2 Likes

…Bang Bang!

1 Like

Istick 100 watts. For 10 bucks. Im definitely ordering one.

http://deals.us7.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=cb18cffe739aa22303c5e304c&id=a9e5dd8284&e=074128139d

Dang. Sold out. Scratch that

1 Like

Which 100W…if not the TC100W you may be fortunate.

It was the tc one. The good one. Dual 18650 mod. Parrelle,

1 Like

My security blocked the website, couldn’t see it…
I have five iStick TC100W’s three in rotation EVERYDAY,ALL DAY…
serious ass kickin’
Worth the normal $30…

2 Likes

Even with a simple Kanger Subtank mini 0.50ohm SS coil in the RBA it hails clouds and screams flavor
420F in TC…drinks juice and satisfies like a forbidden love affair.

6 Likes