Good deals?

https://youtu.be/g6x7MlxUapk might take a look at this

Yeah, he exposed that it is not the Fuchai 213 but rather the 155 and TC is not too accurate. There are different firmware version floating around out there though but it is a roll of the dice which you will get since the device is not firmware upgradeable. I guess I got lucky because my Fuchai 213 does work well in SS316L TC mode, don’t use Ni or Ti so can’t comment on that.

I haven’t heard of any 213’s stop working all together though so hopefully it is a mod that is at least reliable over the long haul. I do enjoy using mine and it is pretty much my beater mod since if I dropped or lost it would not be as devastating as my DNA or Hohm Tech mods.

I actually like the Fuchai 213 better than my RX200 and RX200S, better build quality, much more portable and I don’t have any problems with the 510 connection being wonky for TC like I do with the Reuleaux’s. With the RX mods they are very finicky with my SS316L builds which are spaced and work perfectly fine on all my other mods, I will be vaping then all of a sudden I notice a big power drop and the RX will be out of TC mode and in power mode at 20 watts, frustrating.

The form factor and build quality of the Fuchai 213 is excellent, even Daniel in the review said it had great build quality. I just really wish they continued using the Yihi chips like they did in the OG 150 and 150TC which was the last mod by Sigelei to use the Yihi chip, too bad for that.

1 Like

I have never had my hands on one but I follow Daniel and when I read your post I remembered that video me and overseas boards/mods don’t get along at all

Gremlindiy has 10% off to celebrate 1 year anniversary.

“Use the coupon code “1year” to save 10% on your order. This is going from now until officially midnight on Sunday (But you might sneak in an extra order or two until Monday morning!”

Also, does anyone know why they don’t have a vendor thread here? Do they know about us, or just have too much with being on reddit???

3 Likes

I’ve definitely “repped” us in their comments section when I’ve ordered from them before, and even invited them to participate here.

Can’t say for sure that the “right eyes” saw the message though. But given that it’s a fairly small operation in the grand scope of things, I hoped they did read it. shrugs It may simply be down to time constraints though, as (if what I’ve read and my understanding is correct) it was born out of necessity almost for reddit users. I could also see it being a “loyalty” thing though… But given the synergy with ELR in particular, I think it would be nothing but positive if they were to participate in both!

I will say that watching their rate of growth over the last 6-8 months alone though has been huge (in sheer flavor selection) so I think they’re going as fast as they can to keep up with what they’ve got as word of mouth has spread. It’s been awesome seeing them reinvest their profits into widening their selection, and watching the orders increase.

They’re awesome folks who are trying to cater to DIY in a big way, all while keeping pricing low. Personally, they are always in the very small group (4 vendors) of where I’ll go to get flavoring.

3 Likes

It would be nice to have them here. They’re always very open and accommodating when people request that they add flavors.

Edit: Just noticed that @Gremlin_Juice has an account here. Joined Dec 29, '15 Last Post Dec 29, '15 :frowning:

2 Likes

Yes, I watched that exact UTube video before buying the Fuchai. It’s old news that mods that claim to do 200 watts and use 2- 18650 batteries actually cannot do it. It seems to be the norm to advertise them that way. I thought that video was so funny. He just couldn’t get over it and cracks what I took as jokes about it. Fun to watch such a serious guy (DJLsb) go on about it. I like his videos and how he is so intricate (wrong word), but you get the point. I think that is so sexy.

2 Likes

Yes in my opinion very serious a lot of the better known u tub vapors have boycotted sigelei over it when they threaten to sue Daniel he is getting a good name myself being a southern cracker cracks me up to listen to him sometimes took me awhile to get to were I could understand him he knows what he’s talking abut my opinion

1 Like

Ditto, it’s where I do the majority of my shopping.

1 Like

You called? :slight_smile: Somehow that message let me know you were talking about us.I’ll try to stop in more often if people would like that.

7 Likes

Cool! As far as I’m concerned, you’re always welcome here. I’m sure I’m not the only one that feels that way. I’m a big fan of Gremlin DIY :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you for the kind words. I really don’t do a lot of social media even though I know I should. :slight_smile: I don’t see a lot of messages or things as they are usually handled by staff, but as it turns out that message with @Gremlin_Juice made its way to my inbox, so that could be the ultimate answer.here. Well, that and trying to remember to drop in often and join in the community. Between Gremlin Juice and Gremlin DIY (and soon a T-Shirt printing business) I do keep a little on the busy side, but I like it like that.
Thank you again, and see y’all soon, ~ Rich

7 Likes

Awesome, thank you! I Just wrote in a different message that I will try to spend some time here and meet everyone. It’s going to take a little bit of learning the site and such, and the proper etiquette here but I’ll be around now. (I hope)

5 Likes

I’m not sure what a Vendor Thread here is, but if I can figure it out, I would love to join in more often here. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Here is a link to the vendors thread.

3 Likes

If I had known that tagging you would get you here I would have done it sooner :mask:

13 Likes

Just in under the wire!
The Smok Power Engine 400W mod
http://www.efun.top/smok-power-engine-400w-mod.html

50W Eleaf Pico Squeeze MOD W/O Battery -Squonk THIS ! $17.89
http://www.efun.top/50w-eleaf-pico-squeeze-mod-w-o-battery.html

3 Likes

:open_mouth: 4 battery 400w…holy moly!

2 Likes

I like the Squonk Pico :+1:

1 Like

What!? an Noisy Cricket 2? $24.49