Good deals?

Damn…another one. :sob:

3 Likes

heavy heart

3 Likes

Got an email from Vapehappy:

VAPEHAPPY® is currently offering ALL of our Batteries at a crazy 10% discount!

Stock up on LG, Samsung and SONY batteries while the savings are big!

Use Coupon Code: AUGBATT10
Expires Sunday Aug 28 at 11:59 PDT

Not sure how that pricing compares to illumn.com - just passing along the code.

4 Likes

I bought a couple HG2 batts from VapeHappy and they were authentic… of course I don’t know what they’re selling now, but it’s in Las Vegas not China so there’s that

3 Likes

24 Hours Only: Nugget 50W TC Box Mod by Artery Vapor $15.00

https://csvape.com/shop/deal-of-the-day/deal-of-the-day/

It is a really good mini mod, I like mine. Was tempted to get the Copper, less than $20 shipped and that includes tax for me as I am in CA. Going to pass though, saving up for labor day weekend. If I didn’t already have one I would get one though.

5 Likes

Thank you for the heads up! I’ve had the Nugget on my buy list for a while…they don’t have black or silver but at this price who cares!

1 Like

I have used, his site before also he is good and fair and legit!

2 Likes

$7.99 for noisy cricket mod. Free shipping after $50. They will also send 10% off coupon to your email for your 1st order.

3 Likes

Info from <a href=http://vape.deals/lg-18650-battery-sale-101vape/">Vape.Deals

[quote=Vape.Deals]LG 18650 Battery Sale @101Vape (Up to 65% Off)

$7/pair: LG HB4 (1500mAh 30A), LG HE2 (2500mAh 20A), LG HD2 (2000mAh 25A), LG HD2C (2100mAh 20A)

$8/pair: LG HB6 (1500mAh 30A), LG HE4 (2500mAh 20A)

$11/pair: LG Brown HG2 (3000mah 20A)[/quote]

Direct Link to 101vape.com

note: Might have to click the dropdown and filter for LG.

Not “earth-shattering” for those of us that rely on Illumn.com for batteries (IIRC their price is ~$7/ea normally for the HG2’s), but I’d be up for a few sets if I had the scratch; saving $3 a pair adds up quickly!! :smiley:

I feel sorry for those paying $10 each =x

2 Likes

I don’t use nic, so don’t know if this is a good price or not? 120ml of 100mg nic is $7.50

http://wholesale.heartlandvapes.com/diy-up-nicotine-100mg-120ml.html

1 Like

Rock Bottom Price- US Shipper: Vaporflask Classic 150W $39.97 & Free Shipping

I sure am tempted by the VF Classic, I wish it came in the SS which I love in my Stout. Think I am going to pass but for the price…hmmmmm.

2 Likes

Thought I’d share this deal. Cheapest I’ve found for 250’. Better hurry before it disappears.

4 Likes

Great price for making claptons, I wonder how fragile 36g is though, never used anything that thin.

Not so bad as 40g which i have seen some builders making clapton with. It is stronger than one think.

1 Like

Not skilled enough for the 40g yet but got the 36 down pretty well. I’ve been working with it on claptons and helix builds (trying the helix). Won’t quit until I can build helix in my sleep. :tongue::grimacing:

Havent noticed it ever getting fragile while working with it and dude I squeeze the heck out of it trying to get it to stay in the grooves of the helix.

3 Likes

Just thought I would share this. I’m really enjoying these coils. Great prices on prebuilt coils and super fast shipping!

http://m.ebay.com/itm/40-6-41-Staged-Heating-Twisted-Parallel-Clapton-Coils-40-Clapton-Vape-Twisted-Coils-41-/222005887413?txnId=1782594980012

3 Likes

Pyure organic stevia powder…60% off with code Extract08 about $8.60 to your door

2 Likes

Cloudmaker 30% off at eciggity. with coupon code CLOUD30. Brings the mod down to $111.99. Is this really a good deal? I don’t know much about these mods. I guess I will have to youtube them. The spare panels are also included in the sale.

3 Likes

Well the manufacturer closed up shop after taking a really looooong time to ever ship after selling a lot of preorders. I understand that they have open sourced the designs. It’s a bit of a crap shoot to see how well the community picks up the ball and carries out the support of the device without the manufacturers support. I’m avoiding it like the plague personally.

7 Likes

I agree with @Big_Benny_MI , personally I am avoiding it as well.It was a neat idea to make a mod that was future proof by making it modular.The modular design makes it rather large and boxy , but it does lend itself well to be self repaired if you have basic skills.