Good deals?

I’d pay $25 for one, it’s a gamble😉

2 Likes

Code: 20%offlaborday

5 Likes

RELEASE THE HOUNDS!!! /chuckles

And so it begins /evil grin
I’ve been waiting for the sales to start…biding biding biding…time to start getting lists together! :smile:

PS: I clicked on it out of habit, and all I got was a picture. >< lol /reeledinagain
Ya durty hooligan!

3 Likes

Lol…me too. But VapeNW is in my state, so by the time I add the 10% sales tax, sale isn’t much of a sale anymore. I’m waiting for some good out of state sales…mwahahahaha

4 Likes

There, best I can do :slight_smile: Edited it.

Aww…ya didn’t have to go and do that. I was just laughing at myself. lol

What with ‘having been trained so well’ to click on the ad (pic in this case) knowing that it’s usually hyperlinked…

Thanks for the kindness though!

2 Likes

Hyperlinked? Would if I knew how. I just copy pic and paste. I’m not very advanced.

1 Like

I am waiting,not so patiently I might add , for ecig.com to get more of the SDNA75 mods in.I was waiting for one with the wood grain pattern but now I would take another black one! This has fast become my favorite mod for it’s ease of carry.
I see they are also out of the VT133 as well , hopefully that slow boat will be pulling into port before the holiday weekend!

2 Likes

http://www.hyperlinkcode.com/make-hyperlink.php
will explain a little bit…

Basically, it’s a website link that gets tied into pictures (in this case), so that when you click on the picture (as you do in your email) -you automatically get redirected to a website. :wink:

Edit: one about pictures:
http://www.hyperlinkcode.com/html-image-hyperlink.php

Edit 2: the most common one you’ll see (especially in forums) is here:
http://www.w3schools.com/html/html_links.asp

And lastly: http://coderdojomallow.com/learn/html/8/

2 Likes

Thank you…I will study up. Was wondering how people did that :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Here is the link to the sale @Sprkslfly @MysticRose , I know nothing about hyperlinking as well!:sob:
http://vapenw.com/labor-day-sale

3 Likes

Hyperlink example (Bonus points for staying on topic too! lol):

The Hcigar VT133 is in stock (for the moment) for $80 again for anyone looking to pick (another) one up!!

Use the VapeNW labor day code above!

2 Likes

Yep yep! I’m going to pick another one up along with the tfv8 baby beast, joyetech ultimo, and an aromamizer supreme! I’ve been wanting to try all 3 of those tanks and figured this was a good opportunity :slight_smile:

1 Like

Copied from Vapedeals.

Here’s some good news for those of you who still haven’t picked up the Uwell Crown 2 Sub-ohm Tank. The stainless steel and black colorways have just been restocked over at Ecig.com, and it’s still the best deal out there. Spend just $14.95 for the stainless steel version, or $15.95 for black. And if you wanted some extra replacement coils, you could pick up a 4-pack for only $9. The Crown 2 SUS316 coils come in your choice of 0.2Ω, 0.5Ω, and 0.8Ω.

http://www.ecig.com/uwell-crown-2-tank

They’re selling the Sigelei T150 touch screen mod, plus the Innokin iSub V tank and 2x Samsung 18650 batteries for only $49.99!

Also TFV8 Baby Beast is $14.99 at ecigcity…they have quite a few sales going for pretty good prices.

1 Like

Had to get me one of those Smok Treebox 200W mods, never had a wood mod before and for $40 it’s a steal. I am guessing it works just like the H-Priv which I do enjoy but like the regular button on the Treebox better.

Of course they always get me with the free shipping, ordered a Mutation X V5 XL, Gemini RTA Mega in black and 2 packs of NotchCoils which I enjoy using for Single coil builds, not for duals though.

1 Like

After all the reading here, and a few other places I just haven’t been able to bring myself to support anything Smok branded. But as God is my witness, I LOVE the look and design of that thing. >< /torn

2 Likes

I missed what is going on with Smok, I know about the Sigelei drama and won’t buy anymore of there stuff. Please share.

1 Like

Not so much in the ‘Sigelei vein’ -but just general reliability issues with their electronics/mods, leaking issues with their tanks, etc. That type of thing. (I can’t point to a specific thread ATM, but I know I did plenty of reading right here at ELR on Smok)

They dont just don’t seem reliable in general. But I have no first-hand data to support any of it. I do read a ton though before I do 95% of my purchases.

FWIW: I hope your experience with it does NOT fall into the ‘what I’ve read’ category once you’ve had it awhile! I did (since you mentioned getting one) take another look at it though (the mini is already sold out on VapeNW -of course-) and I think that even IF it were to go out, my first thought would be “Ok, it’s dead, big whoop -now how do I fit a DNA board in there…” rofl

EDIT:

Just for a quick search.

3 Likes

I wasn’t crazy about the TFV4’s except the Micro which I still use. I did see the problems some have with the TFV8 RBA positive post, I have not had that problem but my friend did.

Never owned a Smok mod, after holding a XCube in my hand never wanted to until I saw Daniels review on the H-Priv and decided to take a shot. I have been happy with the H-Priv but it is no DNA or Wrecker G2, my favorite mods but for the price it has been good. I am not a big fan of the firing bar, would not have bought the Treebox if it had the same firing bar on it.

I hear what you mean about putting a DNA board into the Treebox though, none of my DNA’s I would want to take apart though. Would probably be willing to put the FSK chip from one of my Hohm Slice though if I could get that board to work with dual 18650’s instead of a 26650.

For me $40 was worth a shot on the Treebox but anymore and I would have passed. I have been pretty fortunate to never have a mod fail on me so far. My RX200’s have been a little quirky at times in SS TC mode but I use those in power mode 90% of the time. Why Joytech/Eleaf/Wismec hasn’t changed that crap 510 is beyond me, I am not planning on buying anymore mods from them until they fix that. My IPV5 has the problem were the up/down buttons freeze and don’t work from time to time. Aside from those problems though I feel I have been lucky, just knocked on wood that the Treebox is trouble free for me as well.

Thank you for posting the info bud.

3 Likes

I’m loving the looks of the IPV400 in purple and blue. Never owned any IPV’s though. Anyone have any experience with them? Are they any good for wattage mode, I’m not a tc vaper?