Good deals?

The title says gold edition, and the pictures shows gold edition. But the only color choice it lets you choose is black. However, it’s only $49.99 for an HCigar VT 75w

3 Likes

The black is actually right here, they sold out of the gold and red:

2 Likes

If I’m thinking of the same point of reference you are, I think you might be confusing the discussion between that which is marketed as grade 1, and that which is simply labeled “titanium”.

Lightning Vapes is highly regarded (I’ve purchased SS316 there (3 different rolls so far) and have had zero issues with either service or quality of product.

I’ve also gotten a 521 tab there, and they took care of the issue, not only post-haste, but way above and beyond. Both experiences do not in any way correlate to others I’ve had when a vendor was in question. Either in merchandise or approach in dealing with an issue.

Also, if it’s Cotton Bacon (and didn’t specifically say v2 on the package) then that’s a definite source of bad taste (at least until several ml’s of liquid pass through each new install of cotton)

Moonshot clone for $5

http://focalecig.com/Product/Moonshot-Style2ml-303SS-RDTA-Rebuildable-AtomizerBlack-44297?SSAID=949934

3 Likes

Personally I am not a noob at DIY, but with RDA’s and RDTA’s and cotton+wire I am. So I was not making any accusations that it is not actual Ti wire because honestly I do not know. do you know of any cotton that seems to be better tasting right off the bat? And also does LV have pretty good SS wire? I use SS on my stock crown coils I do believe and I seem to like the taste of that.

2 Likes

Wow that is pretty insane that just a little bit too much cotton can make that big of a difference. But that does make sense. It just seems that the build deck is way too small on the Goliath. But maybe when i receive the coil master in the mail it will fit better. And hopefully soon I will become more compitent building :). Thank you so much for your help

Didn’t think you were a “noob” at all (sorry if I left that impression for whatever reason).
BTW, you may not be aware of the difference (that some associate, such as myself) in meanings with respect to the way noob/newb is spelled.

Noob = negative connotation (ie: eternally clueless)
Newb = new to trying something out. (pronounced as newbie)
:wink:

Either way, AFA the cotton goes, so far (being a newb to building myself) the shortest “break in” time I’ve found (though I’ve intentionally avoided cellulose-based) has been Cotton Bacon v2. Great wicking characteristics, and not nearly the time (or amount of liquid needed) to become “tasteless”. With v1, I’d have to go through 2-3ml of juice (on avg) before I’d get rid of the initial taste. With v2, it’s cleared after only the second or third pull!
Bear in mind though, that I take looooong drags though, like literally 5-7s pulls. So if yours are shorter, it may take you longer to clear it.

In regards to their stainless, I’ve only been using it for about a week so far, but it’s been absolutely flawless in performance, and easy to build and work with to boot!
I’m using two single cores: 24g, 26g, and then I’m also using a SS clapton they make: 26g/36g wrap.

Hope this helps! =)

1 Like

It’s also about wire choices. Certain wire/build combo just isn’t the best.

Example. 24 gauge ss316l in the kayfun v5. Not to much fun…dry hits at 3-4th vape. 26g ss316l just right…hot enough vape and just barely keeps up. 28g…nope not gonna do it.

1 Like

Or you can get the real deal for $10 with free shipping included from California:

https://www.vaporrange.com/Sigelei-Moonshot-RTA-Rebuidable-Tank-p/sigelei-moonshot.htm

3 Likes

You did not leave that impression at all! I’m sorry if I made it seem that way. I take very long pulls most of the time 8s-9s. I will be ordering some Cotton Bacon V2 right now! Possibly another RDTA. We will see. Jeez seems like I will be needing a lot of wire! Should be interesting creating some builds! Thank you very much for your help!

1 Like

Hmm. So that means I will need to purchase multiple wires. Seems fine. Alright! Thank you so very much for your help!

1 Like

LG Browns for 9.99 a pair…wooooo

https://101vape.com/batteries/707-lg-brown-hg2-inr18650-3000mah-18650-battery.html?utm_source=Featured+9-14-16&utm_campaign=hg2&utm_medium=email

3 Likes

I have used the LV Titanium as well as the one from K.Bee Vapor
http://www.kbeevapes.com/category-s/1877.htm
I only use two types of wicking any more one is the Cotton Bacon and the other is Rayon.The Rayon IMO tastes much better right off the bat.

2 Likes

Where did you get the rayon? I have always wanted to try it.

1 Like

I get it from eBay but there are several places that it can be bought.If you would like to try a sample just p.m. myself or @Whiterose0818 and one of us will hook you up!

6 Likes

Thanks for that link!!! I been wanting to try these! all i own is 25rs and he4s . Yay! For cheap browns!

2 Likes

good find !! I’m in the UK tho… they want $60 for the shipping :frowning:

The shipping we europeans have to pay to get stuff from the US is sometimes on the ridiculous side for sure.

1 Like

I had no idea :flushed: I’ve been referring to myself as a noob. I guess I’m clueless :innocent:

1 Like

Thanks for the offer bud but I don’t want to trouble either one of you though. Not like it is so expensive as to be risky to order some and from what I have read it is good stuff.

I was going to split a box with a friend of mine so even less risk if I don’t like it.

Thanks again, very generous of you and @Whiterose0818 to offer.

2 Likes